Chapter 15: Devil's love (lemon)

*Time skip 1 week later*
No one POV
Everyone was in preparation for the war. The army is ready for the war, team Beacon is training their devil arms, devil triggers and their team coordination. On the other hand, The sparda family has reached a new power to defeat Mundus and the demons. Dante mastered his devil trigger, his devil trigger can last within 20 minutes. It's also the same with Vergil, while Y/N achieved a new kind of demonic power, his devil bringer is now red. It's not mastered yet, but when mastered, his devil bringer will turn yellow.

Y/N POVI don't feel right, Even though I achieved a new kind of power, something's off

Y/N POV
I don't feel right, Even though I achieved a new kind of power, something's off. Still it might turn bad. As I was walking back to our dorm, I saw my brothers, and somewhat concern to me because of my face.

Dante: You okay brother?

Y/N: It's alright, I'm just thinking.

Vergil: I know that, it might turn bad. Why can you just have some time with Pyrrha?

Y/N: Okay, I will have some bonding with her.

I'm currently on team JNPR's dorm and before I open the door, I heard a moan. It's Pyrrha, I eavesdropped on the door and I heard this.

Pyrrha:*moan* Y/N, I want you!

I felt my demon goes hard that, I slowly opened the door and I saw her womanhood playing with her hand. Later she saw me.

Pyrrha:*madly blushed* Y-Y/N!? What are you doing here!?

Y/N: You know, you can just simply called me. Want to do it again?

Pyrrha: Yes, I want you to do that again.

Y/N: Okay then, my crimson flower, I will show you the demon's love.

No one POV
Y/N removes his jacket, shoes, pants, and his shirt. He pulled Pyrrha for a deep passionate kiss. He let Pyrrha win this time. While kissing, Y/N is playing her boobs and Pyrrha slightly moaned out of pleasure, while Pyrrha is playing Y/N's cock.

Y/N: You ready?

Pyrrha: I'm ready my demon.

Y/N: Here it goes...

Y/N carried her in bridal style and put her in his bed. He spread her legs and he starts to lick her womanhood. Pyrrha felt pleasure.

Pyrrha: Mhhm! Ah Y/N! Keep going!

He started to lick her inside and Pyrrha goes crazy and starts to panting by pleasure.

Pyrrha: Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! Y/N! *pants* Keep going!

Y/N:*smirks* Looks like my crimson flower loves it.

Pyrrha: Yes! I*pants* Love it!*pants*

Y/N continued licking Pyrrha's womanhood. This continued to 5 minutes and Pyrrha is panting heavily by pleasure.

Pyrrha: Y/N...*pants* I'm going to...*pants* I'm going to cum Y/N! *pants*

Pyrrha is squirting now and Y/N drank the liquid. Pyrrha is panting very heavily. And Y/N smirks.

Y/N: Exhausted already? The main event has come now!

Pyrrha: Wait Y/N!*pants* I need a minute.

Y/N: There's no a minute, I believe the training with your stamina will work here.

Y/N readies his cock and starts to hit Pyrrha's womanhood for teasing.

Y/N: Are you ready?

Pyrrha: I want you! No one else!

Y/N: Here it goes!

Y/N pushed his manhood and Pyrrha slightly ached in pain, but gives a green light to go. He thrust and pyrrha moans.

Pyrrha: Ah yes, keep going my love.

Y/N keeps thrusting forwards and backwards and Pyrrha is enjoying it every time.

Pyrrha: Ah ah ah ah ah! Y/N you can go faster if you want.

Y/N nods and he thrust faster and Pyrrha doesn't know what to do. She's enjoying it with Y/N.

Pyrrha: OH MY OUM! KEEP GOING Y/N!

Seconds later, Y/N hits his manhood Pyrrha's sweet spot. And thus, Pyrrha goes crazier than ever.

Pyrrha: OH MY OUM! RIGHT THERE Y/N! RIGHT THERE! KEEP HITTING ME THERE! I LOVE IT! FUCK ME!

Y/N: Woah Pyrrha, where did you learn that? Again?

Pyrrha: Shut up!

Y/N keeps thrusting and he felt that he is going to cum.

Y/N: Pyrrha, I'm going to cum, what should I do?

Pyrrha: I'm wearing a condom Y/N, Fill it inside!

Y/N: Okay my crimson flower.

A few thrust later...

Y/N: Py-Pyrrha! I'm going to.. Ah!

Pyrrha felt the liquids going on her womanhood and both of them are panting in pleasure.

Pyrrha: Now,*pants* my turn now!

She used her polarity to keep Y/N tied on her bed. Leaving Y/N tied up.

Y/N: Wha-What are you doing?

Pyrrha: My turn my sweet devil.

Pyrrha goes on Y/N's lap and starts playing his manhood. Few seconds later, She's sitting on Y/N's manhood, both of them ache in pain and goes for green light. Pyrrha goes up and down and starts to go crazy.

Y/N: Ah Pyrrha! Keep going!

Pyrrha: Looks the devil likes it.

Y/N: Yes Pyrrha, I like it.

Pyrrha didn't know that Y/N is finally free for getting tied up and this surprised pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Woah Y/N!

Y/N: You've playing dirty with me earlier, getting tied up! Now, I will play dirty with you too.

Y/N holds Pyrrha's butt and both of them thrust up and down. He's also slapping Pyrrha's butt.

Pyrrha: Ah! Ah! Play dirty with me if you want my sweet devil!

Y/N: I will my crimson flower.

Y/N thrust faster and starts to blow Pyrrha's breast like a vacuum. Pyrrha felt pleasure and love.

Pyrrha: Ah yes Y/N! Keep going!

This continued for 4 mins and Pyrrha felt that she's going to cum.

Pyrrha: My sweet devil, I'm going to cum.

Y/N: Well lucky you! I'm going to cum too!

They thrust for few seconds and they said:

Pyrrha: OH MY OUM! IM GOING TO CUM!

Y/N: Here it goes! Ah!

Pyrrha is squirting while Y/N is cumming through her womanhood, both of them are panting in pleasure.

Y/N: I*pants* love you Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: I love*pants* you too, Y/N.

They both kissed and both leaned on her bed.

-End chapter