Chapter 16: The war has come

*Time skip 2 days later*

No one POV
Team beacon, Sparda family, Angels and the loyalist are doing their daily routines on preparing the war.

Y/N POV
Even I have bonding with Pyrrha 2 days ago, I have the same feeling over the last week. So I made a video through Pyrrha's scroll.

Y/N: Hey Pyrrha, If your hearing this, that means you did it...

( If you know that reference, ain't out of b#tch.)

After that, I walked down back to our dorm until...

Credo:*Through speakers* EVERYONE ON THE GROUNDS OF BEACON ACADEMY NOW!

When I heard that, The war has come. I quickly run to the grounds of beacon academy and I saw my team, Team RWBY, Team STRQ, My family, Angels and loyalist on the ground.

Sparda: The war has come! This is what we've been prepared for! As huntsman and huntresses on your world, it's your responsibility to protect the people of remnant. And I believe that this is it.

Eva: I know some of you are afraid to go to war, but think about our future, our world, and our families. We need to fight for them!

Credo: The Te-minigru is summoning right know as we speak! It will rise to the grounds of remnant!

Sparda: I will make a portal to mountain gleen, Messiah, do your thing when we got there.

Messiah: Got it.

After that, I walked to pyrrha and I hold her hand.

Y/N: Everything will be alright, we can win this.

Pyrrha: I know my sweet demon, I'm just, I'm imagining what real demons looks like.

Y/N: You will not like it.

My dad created a big portal for the whole army and we entered the portal with me and Pyrrha holding our hands together.

No one POV
A big blue portal came out near mountain gleen and the Grimms saw the big portal, but what comes out from the portal is an angel holding 2 sickles.

No one POVA big blue portal came out near mountain gleen and the Grimms saw the big portal, but what comes out from the portal is an angel holding 2 sickles

Messiah: Let me end your misery you wretched animals.

He dashed through the entire horde of Grimms in mountain gleen. He is just slicing and dicing them like cubes and he said.

Messiah: Time to put this a notch!

He summoned 2 shotguns with his own color theme and he said.

Messiah: Death Blossom.

He just keep shooting and shooting and shooting the Grimms with his shotguns by circles. Seconds later, he said this.

Messiah: DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

He just killed 4024 Grimms with his shotguns only. He looks up and saw nevermores and griffons. He brought a pistol, and transformed into a sniper with 4 artillery ammos and he said.