Chapter 10: Son of Sparda's Workout

Y/N POV
We are currently in the training room to test out their upgraded weaponry against the demons. The teams is currently in training to make new team plays because of their upgraded weapons. Team JNPR,and STRQ is already finished on their team coordination.I gotta say I'm impressed. Only team RWBY remains.

Y/N: Alright everyone, This is the last simulation to test out your New team plays. Team RWBY you're ready?

Team RWBY walks in the simulation area and readied their weapons.

RWBY: Yes we are!

Y/N: Alright Credo, Do it.

Credo: Doing it now.

He played the simulation and I saw these demons,
100 of them to be specific.

He played the simulation and I saw these demons,100 of them to be specific

After that, I heard ruby shouting something,

Ruby: Lightning slice!

She fired her nevan and at the same time, Weiss is making judgment cuts on the demons.

Ruby: Firestorm Gauntlets!

Blake created a firestorm due to her upgraded weapon and yang is throwing shots and fusing it with the power of the firestorm and the demons is vaporized.

Ruby: Pizza slice!

Y/N: Wait, What?

Weiss and Blake dashed through the demons and starting slicing them like pizza.

Almost 90% of the demons is died, after that I said to credo to push their limits.

Y/N: Credo, Put Berial in the simulation.

Credo: I beg your pardon?

Y/N: Put Berial in the simulation. I believe that they won't die, because they trust each other and put the new upgrades.

Credo: Got it. It's not my fault if they die got it?

Y/N: Sure sure.

Credo: Putting Berial now.

Y/N:*In mic* Team RWBY, I believe your not exhausted yet, time to put yourselves to the limits. I'm putting a superior demon right now.

They feel the tremble of the ground and the saw a light towards to them, and they saw this.