Chapter 7: Family Reunion

Y/N POV
I have a feeling that I might die, I didn't say goodbye to Pyrrha. What matters is I'm going to protect them.

???:*Demonic voice* PREPARE TO DIE SON OF SPARDA!

I used red queen and activated trickster style. Our blades collided on one another, I felt a huge energy burst, so I make distance between that demon and me. The demon make a energy bolt and said.

???:*Demonic voice* TAKE THIS!

He throwed the energy bolt and I avoided it, I felt that energy, that energy can almost kill me, while I was distracted he dashed through me and grab me in the throat.

Y/N:*Trying to break free* What the? How did you came to me so fast!?

???:*Demonic voice* YOU'RE A SON OF SPARDA!? HA PATHETIC! YOU CANNOT PROTECT EVERYONE WITHOUT STRENGTH!

Y/N Oh yeah? Then take this!

I used devil bringer and the demon flawn away because of my devil bringer. Somehow he just re appeared in my position, more like teleportation.

Y/N: What the? Who the hell are you!?

???:*Demonic voice* LIKE I JUST SAID, MY NAME DOESN'T MATTER!

Y/N: Well bring it! *Summoned Beowolf, Gilgamesh and Lucifer on my back*

???:*Demonic voice* Ahhh... THE DEVIL ARMS...

I dashed towards him, I give a lot of barrage of kicks and punches, and I ended it with rising dragon.

Y/N: Catch this!*Uppercuted the demon* RISING DRAGON!

Next is I smashed him to the ground with a dragon kick. I throwed Many saber From The Lucifer and later exploded. I felt that he's rising from the ground, he's damaged.

???:*demonic voice* NOT BAD, FOR A SON OF SPARDA, BUT*showed his sword*THIS IS WHERE YOU DIE!

He suddenly disappeared from my sights I can only feel pain slicing towards to me, I can't fight back, it's far too strong, I can't keep up with this demon. And then, I felt a sharp pain in my chest, I saw the sword stabbed on my chest.

Y/N: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

???:*Demonic voice* is that all?

Y/N: Not*Pant* on my *pant* watch!

???: Y/N!!!

I look up and I saw pyrrha and the rest of team RWBY and team JNPR running to my direction, and they saw the demon.

Pyrrha: Who are you!? What do you want!?

???:*Demonic voice* I want *points his arm to me* HIS SOUL!

Ruby: You know that's not gonna happen, Not on our friends watch!

???:*Demonic voice* This is the ones your protecting SON OF SPARDA!? HA! THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF WEAKLINGS!

Y/N: No! Don't do it!

He suddenly disappeared and I heard the unsheathing of sword and the next I saw is my friends lying down on the floor and begging for mercy.

???:*Demonic voice* I will kill this people in front of you! HAHAHAHAAHA!

I tried to move but unconscious struck my head and I was in the middle of the darkness and I heard screaming.

Y/N: Pyrrha run!

Pyrrha: Y/N!

Y/N: PYRRHA!

Pyrrha: Y/N!

Y/N:PYRRHA!!!

I woke up with red eyes and I used my devil bringer to come forth my yamato, my body is soaking with blue aura and a huge energy is flowing through my body. The demon was surprised.