Teaser for a future chapter :0

Announcements!
Thank you for reading this book, because of that, iIt almost reach 1k reads! Thank you I mean it! Your the reason why I keep continuing this book. This chapter will be a teaser for a future chapter. Thanks again for reading this book!

No one POV

Y/N is walking up to the rooftop of the tower and he saw his nemesis standing waiting for him.

Nemesis:*turns to you* You've finally show up.

Y/N:*spinning blue rose* I'm pretty sure you know how to throw a party! No food, No drinks, and only babes just left.

Nemesis: My sincere apologies, my nemesis, I was so eager to see you, that I can't prepare myself for the... Bash.

Y/N: Oh yeah? May I ask something, what did our father taught us? Betrayal.... or Power!?*points blue rose to the nemesis*

Thunderstruck has occurred on this moment.

Y/N: Soooo, this what they call like father, like son eh?

The nemesis looks down and the nemesis said.

Nemesis: You got that right.*readies the sword*

Pyrrha POV
I was looking for Y/N if he's in the ship, and I saw Y/N's dad, sparda came in front of us and he said.

Sparda: I hate to say but, everyone, someone has stayed behind.

Everyone: What!? Who!?

After that, I heard 3 words that made me worried and cried.

Dante: Y/N left behind.

I was supposed to run but his brothers and his dad stop me.

Pyrrha: What are you doing!? You need to let me go! He needs my help!

Vergil: He gave you this.

He gave me a blue with red stripes amulet.

Dante: Our brother want this to give it to you and he said something to you.

Pyrrha: What is it?

Sparda: He said he's sorry, about the promise and * starts to cry*

Pyrrha: And what!?

Vergil: And he said he's not coming back. I'm sorry, we tried to stop him but he said he needs to finish this fight alone.*starts to cry too*

I started to cry too. I kneeled down on the floor. I can't let him die! I love him! And ozpin came to me and said.

Ozpin: we hope that our hero will come back.

Pyrrha: Y/N!!!

Next teaser

??? POV
I woke up from my nightmare again. Luckily it's 6:17 am. Time to get up. I was washing my face in the bathroom and the mirror in the bathroom starts to talk with my reflection.

??? Come... Back... They need... You...

Me: What?

???: She... Needs you... Remember... Who you are...

Then pictures came up, I saw this man with a blue arm. I have a similar arm like him, but mine is yellow.

 I have a similar arm like him, but mine is yellow

Then next picture is a family

And again, the man with blue arm is there

Then next is caught my attention, a red haired woman, and has emerald eyes, and near my age.

???: Come back!

Me: Ahhh!

I woke up again, it's not a nightmare, it's probably a foreshadowing.

Me: Stupid nightmares.

-End of teaser.