Chapter 8: A Threat is Coming

Sparda POV
We are in the headmaster's office and I have a lot of explaining to do.

Ozpin: If may I ask, Are you Sparda?

Sparda: The dark Knight itself.

Ruby: But, Y/N told that you've died!

Sparda: Yes, that's right, I did died. But they revive me some how.

Vergil: You mean, the golden devil star!?

Sparda: Yes, I was revived with a golden devil star, they revive me and gave me a warning to all of you.

I saw my sons, Dante, Vergil, and Y/N got serious.

Y/N: And that is?

Sparda: Did I ever told you that I have a nemesis?

Dante, Vergil, And Y/N: Mundus.

Ozpin POV
After I heard that name, the way they said it, they are really serious, I got curious who is this mundus.

Ozpin: Sparda, If may I ask, Who is Mundus?

Sparda: Mundus is my rival, He's so obsessed in power, that he tried to kill me. Luckily, my power is still here.

Sparda: Now the warning is, He might open the portal in this world.

Dante: You mean He's summoning te-minigru?

Sparda: Yes.

Pyrrha: What is this te-minigru?

Y/N: Te-minigru is a tower to help make a portal between the world and the demon world.

Blake: Then what is the connection between Mundus and the tower?

Sparda: Mundus will come back stronger than ever, and uses the tower to create a portal. He might even go to war for this world.

I can't believe it, There is someone else that have a much higher threat than the Grimms.

Ozpin: But why our world?

Sparda: Here's the catch, Dust is a common energy source on this planet right? For demons, Dust is similar to the devil stars, which helps them heal and go stronger. Your planet is rich in dust.

Ozpin: So he's making a war for our resources?

Y/N: Exactly.

Ozpin: Will you help us?

Sparda: Of course, I will help you, My sons will teach your students on how to defeat superior demons, I will call some of my loyalist on my world.

Ozpin: Loyalist?

Dante: They are the people who is loyal to our father, heck we created suits for them.

Sparda: I will show it to to you.

No one POV
Sparda unsheathed his sword and created a portal, then 3 people camd out, 2 with the same suit and the other one is different, probably a superior one

No one POVSparda unsheathed his sword and created a portal, then 3 people camd out, 2 with the same suit and the other one is different, probably a superior one

Sparda: Ozpin, Meet, the loyalist

The students look in awe because of the suit and their weapons, especially ruby.

The loyalist with 1 wing steps forward to ozpin.

Credo: My name is Credo, Commander in Charge of the Loyalist. I serve Sparda. We will help you to kill demons and protect this world.

Ozpin: Thank you, I don't know what to say.

Y/N: It's also thank you for accepting me who i am, even I'm a demon, you all treated me like a human. This is how I'm going to pay you back, We will help you to protect this world against on our evil kind.

Dante: Don't worry, We will teach this kids on how to kill demons.

Vergil: And we will give them the devil arms. Your weapons against the demons is completely useless. We are going to give this students there devil arms.

Ozpin: And I will inform the others about this.

Y/N POV

Y/N: I know to all of you that your not prepared for this, But time is running out, you are a hunters and huntresses, It's your duty to help the needed. But now, we will going to teach you to becoming devil hunters and huntresses.* Looks at Pyrrha* I can't lose my loved ones again.

Pyrrha: Y/N, what did I told you? We are your family.

Ruby: Yeah! we will be ready to whatever your going to teach us!

Everyone: Yeah!

Dante: Now that's the spirit!

Y/N: Now everyone, We will go to the training room and there we will teach all of you, understood?

Everyone: Yeah!

Y/N: Now double time!

I saw all of them going to the elevator going down.

Vergil: Talk about morale boost.

Y/N: I trusted them. I believe that they are ready in meantime.

Sparda: Now let's teach them the demon way, shall we?

All of us: Hell yeah!

-End chapter