Chapter 3:Welcome to Beacon

Y/N POV
As I was following those people, I can't stop thinking the woman named pyrrha. That caught my attention. We arrived to their ship what they called bullhead or whatever. As I was looking to the forest, a girl in red cape drooling to me.

Y/N: Ummm, Can I help you?

Ruby:OHMYGODOHMYGODWHATWEAPONAREYOUUSINGTHATWASSOCOOLANDTHATKATANAWASSWISHSWISHSTABANDDINGWHATARETHEYMADEOF!?

Yang: Ruby!

Ruby: Sorry. I'm kinda a weapon freak.

Y/N: It's OK, the weapons you saw back there is the gauntlets called beowolf and Gilgamesh*I showed Gilgamesh on my foot and beowolf on my fist*

I saw ruby with sparkling silver eyes and somewhat drooling.

Ruby: That is so cool!!!

Y/N: I know right, Plus the katana I used is called yamato.*I showed her the yamato* This blade is so powerful that it can slash through dimensions.

I saw ruby squeak because of the weapons I saw to her.

Y/N: That's not all, I have still few weapons on my pockets.

I saw ruby falls to the ground when I said that.

Ruby: WHAT!?

Y/N: I will show it to you later.

Ruby: awwww.

Yang: What you did out there is amazing! You took 1000 Grimms all by yourself!

Y/N: Really? It's merely a challenge.

Everyone was shocked to what I said.

Y/N: what?

Pyrrha: I saw a big blue person on your back, Is that your semblance?

Y/N: What's a semblance?

Everyone was in completely shock when I said that.

Pyrrha: It's more like a ability of a person. Do you know what is aura?

Y/N: Nope!

Again, Everyone was in complete shock.

Y/N: I will explain it when I meet your headmaster.
*Looks at devil bringer* Including this.

Pyrrha: What's with that arm?*Points her finger to my arm*

Y/N: It's explains who I am.

*Time skip*
We arrived at beacon and I was surprised to what I saw.

*Time skip*We arrived at beacon and I was surprised to what I saw

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/N: This is beacon!? IT'S SO HUGE!

Weiss: Yes, That is beacon, This is where we learn to fight those Grimms and protect people.

Y/N: I thought it's a castle! It's freaking big!

I mentally added that compare that to the hell gates. Hell gates is 100 times bigger than beacon.

The Devil and the Spartan(Pyrrha nikos x male devil reader) (COMPLETE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें