Chapter 20: Who am I?

(Damn, I miss Pyrrha.)
*Time skip 2 days later*
Team beacon and the sparda family is still in mourning of death of Y/N. The angels goes back to the high palace, the loyalist goes back to their home and the sparda family stays in remnant and starts a new life without their son, Y/N.

Ruby is still processing to Y/N's death, Yang is practicing her devil arms on the arena, Weiss is studying, Blake is talking to Agni and Rudhra on her gambroul shroud, Team JNPR is accepting Grimm missions non-stop after Y/N's death. They don't even study after his death. They just keep accepting Grimm missions.

*Current day 1:07 am*
No one POV
Team JNPR is sleeping after their last mission. Pyrrha woke up early, Grabs her weapons and her scroll and silently goes out to their dorm. Jaune heard that noise and starts following Pyrrha. Pyrrha went to the rooftop and there she prepare.

Jaune:*thoughts* What she's doing in the middle of night in the rooftop? And why she's carrying weapons?

Pyrrha played a video on her scroll titled: Red queen 101 by my sweet devil

Pyrrha prepared Y/N's repaired red queen on the ground.

(Every RWBY fans knows this part, I cried up too.)

Y/N:*in scroll* Alright Pyrrha, Like I just said, Follow these instructions. Swords up!

Pyrrha raised Y/N's red queen.

Y/N:*in scroll* Have a grip tight.

Pyrrha tightens her grip to the sword.

Y/N:*in scroll* Always rev the red queen and keep the right foot forward.

Pyrrha revs red queen and she put her right foot forward.

Y/N:*in scroll* Go!

Pyrrha:*Left slash* AHHH!

Y/N:*in scroll* Again!

Pyrrha:*revs red queen and Right slash* AHHHH!

Y/N:*in scroll* And again!

Pyrrha:*Left slash* AHHHH! *pants*

Y/N:*in scroll* assuming your not cheating on me on this tutorial, I'm giving you a quick break my crimson flower.

Pyrrha just pants and starts to tear up. Jaune is watching what's happening. He's also crying.

Y/N:*in scroll* I know that this will be hard for you, but keep practicing, practice makes perfect Pyrrha.

Pyrrha is sheading tears in her face. Jaune just looks down.

Pyrrha:*crying* Why, why would you leave us? Why?

The video in the scroll stops and starts to play the video titled: For my crimson flower.

Y/N:*in scroll* Hey Pyrrha.

Pyrrha looks immediately to her scroll.

Y/N:*in scroll* If your hearing this, that means you did it. You've won, you've kicked the s#it of Mundus's forces. I know you could. But this war might be my last stop.

*Time skip after the speech*

Y/N:*in scroll* Ain't out of b*tch. I love you Pyrrha. Y/N, son of sparda, signing out.

Pyrrha is still crying, and Jaune heads back to their dorm with tears on his face. Pyrrha with slight motivation.

Pyrrha:*removes tears on her face* Thank you Y/N, I get it now. If you are here, you will say to me that I need to keep moving on. I will always love you and remember you, wherever and whenever I go.