Chapter 17: A necessary sacrifice

No one POV
Previously...

Angels and demons will fight on mountain gleen, where the te-minigru is summoned. The only hope of remnant to avoid the demons is the sparda family. They have the power to destroy Mundus and te-minigru.

(Play the music)
The angels and the loyalist with team beacon, are now running through mountain gleen to defeat the demons with the Sparda family. Many war cries had heard throughout the mountain gleen, Both humans, angels and demons. The angels and thr loyalist starts firing artillery cannons on the battlefield

On the other hand, Dante, Vergil, Y/N and Sparda are the first in the line. With their devil triggers activated. They are doing this very quick, time is running out.

Dante with swordmaster activated dashed through the demons and do trillion stabs and did a helmbreaker on the demons. Vergil created many orb slashes and killing hundreds of demons. He used his summoned swords around him. Y/N used nevan in gliding mode and starts throwing electric bolts on the demons. Sparda transformed himself into his final form and the demons was surprised to what they saw.

 Sparda transformed himself into his final form and the demons was surprised to what they saw

(Replace the color blue with purple, and the spear with his sword)

Sparda:*demonic voice* Let's end this once and for all!

He created 2 portals and starts to raining summoned swords with colors of purple. It's starts to stab the demons, approximately 700 of them. (Vergil is blue while sparda is purple)

The angels, loyalist and team beacon starts to collide with the demons. They starts to kill each other. The angels, loyalist and team beacon has a upper hand because the Sparda family gave them a huge damage. On the other hand, the co associates of Eva is counting of their kills of the demons.

Lucas: 59! *stabs his sword to the elite demon*

Jacob: Ha! 69! *stabs his spear to the tank demon*

Messiah: Your all kids! 102! *shoots his shotgun to the 4 demons*

Lucas and Jacob: HOW!?

Messiah: Secret!*smirks*

With Team STRQ and credo

Credo: 87! *Stabs his sword to the blood goyle*

Qrow: Was that even necessary credo!?*slice the demon with his angelic scythe*

Credo: Meh, It's my habit.

Summer: habit!? While on the battlefield!?*fires her scythe*

Credo: Yes!