Chapter 24: The Party

*Time skip 1 week later*

No one POV

The sparda family and Team beacon is preparing for the party. Heck the sons of sparda is preparing very hard.

Vergil is dating Weiss and Dante is every woman's dreams. So many girls wants Dante really bad. While Y/N is preparing himself for the party and to Pyrrha.

Y/N buys a (F/C) suite with (SF/C) shirt underneath and a (TF/C) necktie. Vergil prepares his smooth talking. And Dante is Dante.

Sparda is so proud to his sons right now. They growing up now. Same to Eva.

*Time skip night of the party*

Y/N POV
Oh boy, here goes the party. Have a deep breathe Y/N, Relax and make it smooth. I'm currently at my team's dorm door to pick up Pyrrha. I knocked the door and my best man Jaune, wearing a suite opened the door.

Jaune: You're looking good at the suite bro!

Y/N: Oh thank you, Same to you Jaune. I'm here to pick up Pyrrha.

Jaune: Oh, she's doing the last preparations.

Pyrrha:*in the dorm* I'm finish! Is Y/N is here?

Jaune: yeah! He's waiting in our door!

Pyrrha: Y/N, I'm coming!

Jaune opens the door and I saw her in the dress and I just saw an angel in front of me. And I'm jaws dropped right now.

 And I'm jaws dropped right now

(What other's see)

(What Y/N's see)

Pyrrha: Do you like it my sweet devil?

Y/N: Yes, I just saw an angel in front of me.

I saw Pyrrha blushed on what I said.

Y/N: Shall we go to the party my crimson flower?

Pyrrha: Let's go.

*Time skip to the ballroom*

No one POV
Pyrrha and Y/N made it to the party just in time. Yang saw them in their dresses.