Chapter 5:Unexpected Event

Y/N POV
After the initiation, Ozpin gave me a scroll, which was similar to phones back in my world. Today, we are in combat class with Ms.Glynda Goodwitch.

Glynda: I still have 1 more match, Today is, Ms Nikos,

Y/N:*thoughts* I hope it will be Cardin because I wanna see him suffer to pyrrha.

Glynda: And Mr Y/N.

Y/N:*Thoughts* Spoke too soon.

(Play the music)

I got up from my sit and prepared all of my devil arms. I was thinking of her, should I hold back? Because I can't hurt her feelings nor her mindset. I have feelings for her and I don't know how to tell her that I love her. I walked in the arena and watch her come to the arena. At the same time, I'm nervous.

Y/N:*thoughts* Why am I getting nervous!? This is the first time this happened to me.

Pyrrha POV
I walk in the arena and I saw him standing waiting for me.

Pyrrha:*thoughts* Should I hold back? I have feelings for him. I can't destroy his feelings in this fight! How would I tell him that I love him?

Y/N: May the best fighter win Pyrrha! Remember don't hold back! Got it?

Pyrrha: Got it Mr Blue.

Y/N: Nicknames now uh Ms Red.

Pyrrha: Good luck.

No one POV
Both Pyrrha and Y/N is in fighting stance. Pyrrha readies her spear and her shield, While Y/N prepared his red queen with trickster mode ready.
Murmurs has been heard who is going to win. The Pyrrha Nikos  AKA the invincible girl or Y/N AKA the mystery man with many weapons on his pockets.

Glynda: The fight is over if the aura turns red. Understood?

Both: Yes professor.

Glynda: The fight will begin in
               3
               2
               1
GO!

Pyrrha is the first one to engage the fight, she charged towards Y/N, Y/N rev the red queen in the fullest charge. Their weapons collide on one another. Pyrrha use her shield to hit Y/N's head but Y/N didn't hit him, he uses his devil bringer to avoid of getting hit. They are now both pushing for dominance

(This whats looks like, Replace pyrrha with Dante and replace Vergil with you and ignore the devil trigger versions of them)

Y/N: Wow pyrrha, can't believe your struggling me.

Pyrrha: Same here Y/N.

Y/N rev red queen and pyrrha was slightly pushed back and Y/N manage to hit pyrrha when she was slighty pushed. Y/N's aura is 100 while Pyrrha is 86. Everyone was shocked. Y/N is the first person to hit her.