Chapter 25: Epilogue

Summary:
After the dance, things are getting good. People accepts you even as a demon, Kicking Team CRDL's asses and good grades. Beacon academy call you and Pyrrha as Power couples. During the attack in beacon, you saved Pyrrha for getting killed by cinder, you called help for the loyalist and the angels against the Grimms and the fall of beacon didn't happened. All of you went to stop Salem. With the loyalist, angels, Sparda family, And team beacon, Salem is now laying in peace and lived peacefully here in remnant.

Dante is married to Yang. Vergil is married to Weiss, Jaune is married to Ruby, Blake is married to Sun, Ren is married to Nora, And Y/N is married to Pyrrha.

Dante and Yang has a daughter named Linda, Vergil and Weiss has a daughter named Snow, Jaune and Ruby has a son named James, Blake and Sun has a son named Noah, And Ren and Nora has twins named Steve and Jane.

Your house is near the city of vale for peaceful surroundings.

*5 years later*
Pyrrha POV
I'm currently sitting in the bench watching my daughter Jade and my son Kyle playing outside of our house. Jade looks a lot like me and Kyle looks a lot like my handsome Husband, Y/N. Jade is 5 years old and Kyle is 7 years old.

Y/N: Hey my crimson flower, I'm back.

Pyrrha: Hello my sweet devil.*kisses Y/N in the cheeks*

Y/N: Can I use your lap as a pillow?

Pyrrha: Sure you can.

Y/N lays in the bench and use my lap as a pillow. I comb his hair with my hands and Y/N somewhat smirking.

Pyrrha: What's with the smile my sweet devil?

Y/N: I remembered something funny during our beacon days.

Flashback
No one POV
Team JNPR won against team BRNZ. Y/N cannot participate because he's the fifth member and only participate in special fights. Y/N just make in time after he saw his team won. Y/N congratulates his team after the fight.

Y/N: Your amazing out there! You kick ass!

JNPR: .........

Y/N: What's wrong?

Nora: YOU'RE LATE!

Y/N covers his ears due to Nora's screech.

Y/N: Look! I just made in time! Flower power!

Jaune: Still your late! TREAT US!

Nora: PANCAKES!

Pyrrha: MASSAGE!

Ren: CLOTHES!

Y/N: Jeez, can I just simply lay on the bed and sleep?

JNPR: NO!

Jaune: TREATS!

Nora: PANCAKES!

Pyrrha: MASSAGE!

Ren: CLOTHES!

Y/N: Okay! Okay! Okay! I will do it, Pyrrha for the massage, can I massage only the legs and foot?

Pyrrha: NO!

Y/N:*sighs* Okay.

End flashback

Pyrrha: That I realized that your very dirty at massaging girls. Especially at their "parts"

Y/N: hehe, You like it don't you?

Pyrrha: Yes, I like it. We can do it tonight if you want.

Y/N: Later tonight. When the kids is sleeping.

Both of them giggles.

???: Papa and Mama!

???: Dad and Mom! So sweet!

They saw their son and daughter running towards them, Both of them hugs their children with love.

Jade: Papa is back!

Kyle: Now mommy is happy now!

Pyrrha is smiling because on what their son said.

Pyrrha: Yes, Mommy is happy now.

Y/N: You know, mommy is more happy when both of you are born.

Kyle: Papa! I'm going to train very hard to make you happy and proud!

Y/N: You will soon my son.

Jade: Did you say hi for me to uncle Vergil and Aunt Weiss?

Y/N: of course sweetie, they will come here in our home next week. There you will play with snow.

Kyle and Jade: Yey!

Pyrrha: Now, let's go back to the house and I make dinner, I know that daddy is hungry after the mission.

Y/N: What's the dinner?

Pyrrha: My very own mushroom soup.

Y/N: That's sounds lovely! I always love your soup!

Pyrrha: Now sweetie, let's head back home.

-End Chapter and End of the story.

New book!
Forgotten memories by me!