Chapter 12: The next step

Y/N POV
I woke up on Pyrrha's bed after our rigorous sex, I saw my crimson flower laying in the bed beside me.

Y/N POVI woke up on Pyrrha's bed after our rigorous sex, I saw my crimson flower laying in the bed beside me

Y/N: Good morning my crimson flower.

Pyrrha: Good morning my sweet devil.

Y/N: Come on, we need to get up now.

Pyrrha: 5 more minutes?

Y/N:*sigh* Ok, fine. *kissed Pyrrha on her lips*

Pyrrha: Thank you my sweet devil.

*Time skip 15 mins later*

Me and Pyrrha went to cafeteria to eat breakfast. I saw my family and team beacon and told us to sit with them. I see there eyes with teasing, I think I they know what we did last night.

Sparda: Good morning my son.

Y/N: Good morning dad. Morning brothers.

D&V: Good morning!

Pyrrha: Good morning everyone.

Yang: Pyrrha, Did you two did it?

Me and Pyrrha blushed madly after yang said that.

Y/N: We d-don't kn-know your talk-talking about yang.

Pyrrha: Ye-yeah.

Sparda: Come on now my son, I know you did it.

Y/N:*sigh* Yes everyone, we did the "thing".

Dante: That's more like it!

Vergil: I'm proud of you!

Y/N: Wait a second, ALL OF YOU KNOW WHAT WE DID LAST NIGHT!?

Nora and Yang: Yeah! *smirks*

Pyrrha: I swear, we are going to kill you! I mean, No privacy!

Y/N: Yeah! I mean we need space you know!

Summer: Don't worry, next time we won't do that.

Sparda: I'm proud of you, You truly love Pyrrha.

Y/N: Thanks dad and summer, Is Ruby's innoncent mind is still there?

Summer: Don't worry Y/N, it's still there.

Taiyang: She doesn't know the d.

Ruby: Mom, Dad, What's a d?

Summer and Taiyang: Nothing!

Y/N: You will found that sooner, Alright,*clears throat* all of you are trying to master your weapons. There's a possibility that you will unlocking your devil triggers because your weapons is made of devil's arm. That will be your next step.

Weiss: How are we going to do that?

Vergil: This may sound crazy but, it will unlock the devil trigger by killing yourselves.

I saw everyone was in complete silence after what Vergil said.

Qrow: Are you serious?

Sparda: Do we look like we are joking?

Dante: The devil trigger will activate in near death or anger situations. Mine is I was stabbed in the chest and unlocked my devil trigger. Vergil unlocked his devil trigger when someone stole his favorite book. Y/N here unlocked it by seeing her previous girlfriend, Kyrie, died on front of him, stabbed him in the chest, and unlocked his devil trigger.

Y/N: So Yang, You have a little upper hand here, because of your Anger issues and removing a fraction of your hair will get you angry.

Yang: That's good? I guess.

Vergil: Don't worry about that yet. You need to master your devil arms so that there's a higher chance you will activate the devil trigger.

I saw everyone sighed in relief and continued eating their breakfast.

??? POV
I saw Sparda, Dante, Vergil And Y/N with a group of mortal humans with them. I saw Y/N was loved, a lot. Even he was a demon, they still accept who he is. I'm currently watching in a white orb watching them.

???: Don't worry my sons. And Sparda, Your angel is coming back.

I stand up and walk out to the temple.

-End chapter