Chapter 19: Aftermath

No one POV
Team RWBY and Team JNPR is resting at the infirmary. Jaune watched over Pyrrha to heal, The Sparda family and team STRQ goes to mountain gleen if Y/N is still alive. Pyrrha is wearing Y/N's amulet.

*time skip 30 mins later*
Pyrrha POV
I woke up in the infirmary. I felt exhausted. As I get up in the bed. I quickly remembered Y/N. As I try to get up, Jaune notices me.

Jaune: Hey Pyrrha, you need some rest.

Pyrrha: No, I go back to mountain gleen for Y/N!

Jaune: Y/N's family and Team STRQ is already going there. They will find Y/N. I hope my friend will be alright.

Pyrrha: I hope so...*tears up*

Jaune: Hey, It will be alright. He will come back for us.*tears up*

*Time skip 1 hour later no one POV*
Team RWBY, Team JNPR and Ozpin is now standing in a circle, waiting for the sparda family and team STRQ. Pyrrha is still crying. Jaune is looking down, Nora is comforting Pyrrha, and Ren is still silent, but deep inside him, He's sad for the loss.

Ozpin: Y/N will come back for us. He is the son of sparda after all. I have a lot of faith on him.

Ruby: Y/N is a tough cookie to crack.

Yang: I hope they will find him hanging on the debris. He still owes me a drink.

Weiss: It's going to be alright. He survived getting stabbed in the chest. I hope he's alright.

Blake: I agree. Y/N has a lot of tricks on his sleeves.

Team JNPR is still silent. They have tears streaming down on their faces. They saw a purple Portal came out in the courtyard. They saw Sparda comforting Eva, Dante with sad face, Vergil holding a blanket on his hands and has tears on his face, And team STRQ with sad faces. Team JNPR rushed through them.

Pyrrha: Where is Y/N?*sniffs*

Jaune: Where is our MVP of our team?

Nora: Is he alright?*Sniffs*

Ren: Vergil, what is in the blanket?

Vergil sighs, and he opened the blanket. It has Y/N's bloody and damaged Red queen, Blue rose shattered into pieces and his tattered jacket with blood stains on it.

Summer: I'm sorry everyone, that's all we could find, I'm sorry Pyrrha.

Qrow: I have a lot of respect for that kid.

Taiyang: I'm sorry girls, we did everything we could, his sword, revolver and jacket all that remains. I'm sorry girls.

Team JNPR eye's widen, but they refuse to accept the reality. Ruby burst into tears and Yang looks down. Ozpin is trying to hold back his tears.

Pyrrha: No, That can't be! He might be messing with us.

Jaune: It's probably one of his pranks again last week ago.

Nora: Yeah! Show yourself Y/N! We know you are there!

Ren: Just come out already Y/N.

Their voice was heard throughout the courtyard, but he didn't came out. The rest knows that they refuse to accept the reality.

Sparda: I'm sorry everyone, but Y/N left us already. *cries*

Eva: My baby boy...*cries*

Messiah, Jacob and Lucas: Rest in power Y/N, we hope that you will find the way to the light.

Dante: I will miss him.*cries*

Vergil: We will meet him again.*cries*

Team JNPR is crying really hard when they heard those words.

*Time skip 2 days later*
Pyrrha and the sparda family are hugging Y/N's tombstone with a statue with the words written on it. Jaune is looking at Y/N's statue with tears running down on his face.

Y/N SpardaSon of sparda who sacrifice himselfJust for his love ones The demon who has a human heart

Y/N Sparda
Son of sparda who sacrifice himself
Just for his love ones
The demon who has a human heart

- Too bad, looks like the male reader died...
What happened to Y/N's body?

???POV
I'm wondering around with my apprentice the mountain gleen and I saw the mountain gleen nothing but a huge crater with Rubles of stones.

Apprentice: Master, what happened here?

???: I don't know, let's go down there for answers.

We go down to the crater with rubles of stones. We saw a man with white hair, severely wounded, and has a yellow demonic arm.

Apprentice: Should we help him?

???: Yes, let's bring the stretcher and go home, then we will help this man.

I looked to his demonic arm, that arm, reminds me of a fairy tale, I forgot that fairy tale but I heard that fairy tale.

???:*thoughts* I hope you can answer all of this.

-End chapter