Ch 3, I'm yours

Jen. ~edited~

"Buut I, won't, he-sa-tate, no, more 

Noo more, this, is, our, fate, I'm yoourrs, 

Well open up your mind, and see like me! 

Open up your plans and damn your free!  

And it's our god forsaken right to be loved, 

Loved 

Loved 

Looooveeeed!" I sang out, while grabbing a bagel out for breakfast, and I sounded pretty good if I do say so myself. 

"That was amazing Jen" Harry said. I spin around, dropping my golden sphere of happiness.

"Oh sorry if my singing woke you up!" I quickly said, worrying if the other lads heard me as well. 

"Nah I was up just thinking bout stuff." He said sitting on one of my stools at the kitchen counter.

"Oh, alright then" I replied, throwing away the dirty bagel before sitting on the stool next to him.

"So why we're you out crying when we got here?" He suddenly asked. His eyes were slightly darker and more focused on a spatula I had left laying out. I sighed, knowing I would end up getting pity which I did not need or want.

"Oh...well...you see..." I rambled on, before pouring everything out to him. I couldn't help but start to cry as I remember all the times I had spent 'helping' my mum cook dinner at these stools. I put my hands over my face so he wouldn'y see me in a vulnerable state.

"Shh shh it's okay Jen I'm so sorry to hear that," he said hugging me. I was shocked to say the least. No pitiful looks. No telling me how I should try to live my life. For some reason, I felt as if it made me trust him, a lot.

"Please, don't tehl te obers" I managed to choke out, looking to my feet.

Harry.

"It's okay I won't tell them just please stop crying." I said moving her arms and lifting her chin to look at me. She was so breathtaking, even in the state she was in. I looked at her delicate hands, then to her arms. But something caught my eye. Red blotches up her right arm. "Jen...what happened to your arm?" I said gently grabbing it to examine it closer. She tensed, almost scared by someone touching her, and tried to wriggle her arm back. I kept a firm grip and stared into her now dark brown eyes. I was shocked when started to cry into my chest. 

Jen. 

I started to cry even harder into his chest. The intoxicating scent of his aftershave calmed me down. But I couldn't tell him why the marks were there.

"Oh those are nothing...I just fell down the stairs." I said, lying through my teeth. I could tell he knew it wasn't true but he dropped it. A surge of relief ran through me. Harry somehow had made me trust him and I wasn't too sure if that was  a good thing that he did it so quickly.

"Jen, you don't have to tell me but just remember- 

This is our fate 

I'm yours" he sang to finish my song and with that, he leaned in to kiss me. 

Harry.

I couldn't take it anymore, I had to do it. It was perfect. Chills ran up her arm as I leaned in closer. I felt tingles go up my arm too. Her body was stiff, my face was centimeters apart from hers. I was nervous to connect my lips to hers, but someones footsteps echoed into my ears and I jumped back. I watched her relax, but in the corner of my eye I noticed that Louis walked in, and walked right out, hurt in his eyes nice and clear. What did I just get myself into?