What the flack...?!

~Harry's POV~

Niall you dont ask that! NonononoNO!!!! Don't bring her up this is not part of the plan! I am sending you a death glare Niall how do you not see me!!!

"Got her!!" he shouted whille bringing her onstage. My face got as red as a tomato and I had to hide my face in my hands. Oh this just gets bad don't it. (A/N: Xfactor reference!)

"Erm, hi!" Jen's sweet little voice said to the people.

~Jen's POV~

Oh god I look like a mess up here and I'm blushing the shade of a rose!

"So your Jean. Hi." FB said bluntly.

"It's Jen...actually" I said quietly. God this is so scary! I'm turning shy again up here! I kept looking at he floor, suddenly my shoes were more interesting.

"Since your touring with 1D, and your now famous, doesn't that make you only famous because of you being with them? I mean who here actually could like this?!" FB said while playing me singing the forever and always video that Liam had taken. I look like a bloody mess, and worse, people were booing! I didn't cry although I was very, VERY close to.

"So you truly like this tramp Harry? Why her?" God I dont like this chick. What's her name? No clue

"I think I made it clear why" Harry said. Something was up with him and FB before they got onstage, does he know her?

"Down to the last nose crinkle!" Zayn added which got some laughs.

"So do you want to say something to the people? Tell them about you!" Niall said lookin at me like a 5 year old.

"Well-" I started

"-Ohh-Kay that's all the time we have for today folks see you next week! That was one direction and Jamie." That bitch cut me off! Oh well I ran offstage and towards the back when I came upon Harry and FB talking. I ran around the nearest corner to eavesdrop.

"So Caroline, I see you dyed your hair red..." Harry said awkwardly. Caroline.

Flaming Bitch is Couga-I mean, Caroline Flack!!!!