Ch 11 not exactly...

Jen. ~edited~

"It's okay I don't want to be a burden on you guys..." I said knowing I wouldn't be of help to them. Tour? That's hectic. None of the fans would want me there and I would simply take up space. But that's all you do here, take up space.

"A burden? Are you kidding me! We all love you already and you were the one who let us stay with you and now we get to return the favor!" Louis said grinning like the mad man he is.

"I guess I could go on tour with you but will I be allowed?" I said, thinking of management. 

"She's right. She would have to be in the show..." Liam spoke, killing our vibes.

"Wait! Jen I walked in on you singing and it was brilliant! You can open for our shows!" Harry cleared the silence. I can't go up there and sing in front of all those people! Say yes Jennifer. You must embarrass yourself we do love a good show.  

" I would love to." I tell them, my voice shaking.

"Okay do you want to call your parents to tell them your going with us?" Zayn asked. Ouch. He didn't know. I looked over at Harry and he thought the same thing and gave me a nod to go ahead and tell them, but I had no choice anyways they had my hospital bed surrounded. Liam had already known as he kept grimly nodding. He must've put clues together when there was no longer anyone inside the empty bedrooms.

Louis.

The story of her family touched me. I ended up shedding a tear and I not afraid to admit it either. I gave her a hug and she cried into my chest as I hushed her and gave her kisses on the top of her head. When she looked up at me with those big brown eyes still shimmering from tears and her beautiful personality, I knew she was Eleanor sent to me again. I still picture the breakup in my head.

*FLASHBACK* 

"THANKYOU DONCASTER!" I shouted adrenaline pumping as I just finished a concert. The backstage fans ran up to me saying the typical fangirl things but one just happened to kiss me as El showed up. The look in her eyes was pure anger as she shouted, "I honestly didn't want to believe the fans and the tabloids but honestly this is all just too much!" I just don't get it, fans have kissed me before by her yet she never had cared.

"El please come back!" I shout, but as Harry came he put his arm on my shoulder saying," she's gone man" and I knew that he was right. I called her over twenty times begging for an explanation for why she ended things, but she never answered me.

*FLASHBACK END* 

"I must look like a mess right now and sorry Lou I got your shirt wet," she said slightly chuckling.

"It's fine Jen and you look amazing every minute, every day." I encourage her. Why can't she jut realize it and that I love her! Wait, I love her? Yeah, I do! I love Jen! No, I love Eleanor. But the two were so close I don't know how I truely feel.

"Well...*cough* it's already 4:30 and you have to get ready to leave with us Jen." Zayn broke the silence as we all realized we were still in the damned hospital room. I can only begin to imagine what her hospital bill is going to be. 

"Yeah, let's go!"