Bring the Nutella

~Harry's POV~

Damn, Boobear could pack a punch! I hope it's not broken! But focus, your about to confess to Jen. Big moment here. We walked to the hall and walked down to the other end knowing they would be leaning on the door trying to hear.

"So about yesterday..." she said, wanting me to talk. Moment of truth. I ran my hand through my hair and put them in my pockets. I do that when I'm nervous.

"Yes, Jen I really do love you. I always have since I first layed eyes on you. Our bus breaking down was the best thing that's happened to me." I said and my feet were sweating like a banshee. Wierd...Cool!!!!!

"Bu why Harry? You could have any girl you want and there are hundreds of thousands of girls who are prettier out there who deserve you more than me. Why me? I look wierd and awkward and just...ugly." She said that last part quiet so I wouldnt be able to hear her, but I sure as hell did. Why would she say that? She had started to cry again and I pulled her into my chest and we swayed slowly while hugging.

"Jennifer Taylor Crawford you are the best person in the world for me and I love every minute of being in the same ROOM as you! You are the pretties girl I have layed eyes on. We may only be 18 but I love you. I love you so much I just have to make you see how amazing you are. I have an interview tomorrow. I want you to watch it. NO! Wait sorry that was loud. I want you to come. Besides your on tour with us you should be there."

"Harry Edward Styles what are you planning on doing?" she said lifting her head to look at me while smiling slightly. I wiped her tears away and smiled back.

"I'm planning on kissing the most PERFECT girl tonight." I said leaning down. But she stopped me.

"I think she lives in a box that says DOLL only £19.99! But that doesn't mean I don't plan on kissing the most charming boy here." and with that she pulled my neck down and missed me. Our lips moved in sync and it was like in those romantic movies I like to watch where it's like nothing else is going on except us kissing. I put my tounge across her bottom lip but she pulled away. Which probably made me look wierd standing there with half of my tounge out. She laughed," I didn't want to get too carried away...besides we aren't even dating!"

"Not yet!!" I said grinning like a goof.

"Ok curly maybe so but we better get to sleep big day for the boys tomorrow huh!" she said while walking down the hall.

"I love you!!" I shouted down the hall.

"Yeah yeah I know you do." she said while turning around to smile. Me bein the flirt I am I made an air spank and she laughed and just left. Man, she has a nice ass....BONUSSS!!!!!! But I need to get to me and Lou's flat downstairs, wait me and Lou's flat...I'll call Niall.

"Hey Niall can I stay in your flat tonight?" I asked when he picked up.

"Bring the nutella." was all he said before hanging up. Now I have to go to get ready with what I plan on doing at the interview for Jen.