Ch 8 wait, who are you?

Jen. ~edited~

"Oww my head..." I grumbled opening my eyes. Wait, where was I? How did I get here? Who are the five dudes in this room and two holding my hand? My eyes frantically search my surroundings. I felt as though I was laying on a slab of pavement, but I soon recognized it to be a hospital bed.

"Jen...?" Said the curly haired man holding my right hand. 

"Who are you?" I asked, I am so confused here people! Where's mum and dad, and my sisters?

Harry.

"Who are you?" Her faint voice asked and I died inside. She didn't remember anything. Wait! 

"It's me, Harry, your boyfrie-OW Liam! Why did you just punch me?" I cut myself off, cluthing my arm where Liam's fist made contact.

"Sorry love," he said facing Jen," don't worry he's not your boyfriend."

"It's okay he doesn't seem to ring a bell anyways and neither do you lads sorry. Do I know you? Where is my family?" She questioned with pure confusion on her face. As much as I hate to say it, I let a tear slip, uh I mean a manly tear fall as I walked into the hall. She can't remember anthing. 

Louis.

"Was it something I said," she asked furrowing her brow in the cutest way possible. If only she could remember the kiss. 

"No love," I said grasping her hand even more firmly," he just needed some air..." I trailed off, my eyes darting to the door where Harry made his grand exit.

"Oh, okay!" she said smiling obviously happy she didn't do something wrong.

"So you dont remember anything ?" Liam said suddenly speaking up. 

"No I'm quite sorry!" her frail voice let out. At least nothing else happened to her when the Starbucks machine exploded. Her personality and looks were still the same she just doesn't remember anything from maybe the past year or more, considering she was asking where her family was.

"Too bad there's no way to spark her memory," Zayn sighed. 

"Yeah, no photo's or anything," said Niall, clearly dissapointed. 

"WAIT NIALL YOUR A GENIUS!" Liam shouted, startling Jen. I chuckled as her heart moniter had increased when he shouted.

"I am?" obviously mate...sure....... 

"The video of Louis and Jen ki-" Liam started to say.

"wait hold on Im confused here. Ishe Louis?" she asked, her brown eyes looking to me. Oh how this breaks me.

"Yes dear that's Louis. Anyways I took a video of Louis and you kissing for twitter! Maybe of she watches it she'll remember!" Liam said, proud of his porn video. 

"It's worth a shot...but imma go find Harry," Zayn said leaving the room.

"Well here we go!" I said, squeezing her hand, trying to sound cheerful.