Ch 23 A christmas miracle and the girl sent by the devil

Jen. ~edited~

He was cut off by a pounding on the door with a high pitched squeal," HARRY LOVE I GOT YOUR TEXT IM HERE!" I looked at him as he shuffled his feet. I stomped over and opened the door to find a fake blonde who quite rudely pushed past me," HARRY!" she screamed giving him a hard forceful kiss. I took one look at her and the two nicest words I could think of were bitch and slut. She had on a tight red skirt that could, no, should be called a belt, and a cami that the top was pulled down so far so you could see her Victoria's secret bra. It was like 30* outside and she had no coat on! 

"Harry who's she?" I questioned, staring at the bimbo in my hallway.

"This is Monica my-" 

"I'm his GIRLFRIEND. So stay away whore!" Whoa okay there, she was the one with her face fully caked in makeup. I raised my hands up in defeat, looking over at Harry with a glare.

Revenge doll, revenge. Make him feel how you feel. Louis. The three of us walked to the room where the rest of the boys had the presents laid out. I immediately walked over to Louis and sat on his lap. He smiled down at me and kissed the top of my head as I nuzzled into his chest. I could feel Harry's eyes on me and I smirked.

"Oh...hi Monica..." Liam awkwardly greeted her.

"Don't worry love, none of us like her," Louis whispered to me and we both giggled. Huh, he has really pretty eyes... 

"Let's open presents!" Niall said, snapping me out of my trance. 

"Okay Louis gets his first because it's his birthday," Zayn said as we all stood up to get the things we got him. We handed them to him and I sat right next to him the whole time.  As well as my gifts,  Louis recieved a carrot suit from Zayn -to which he glared at him as we all laughed at the old joke-, a teddy bear with a heart on it that read to Boobear from Hazza, a stuffed pigeon with a girl wig for Kevin from Liam, and Niall got him a gift card to pizza hut. I stared at Niall, chuckling. Pizza Hut?

 Louis got me a certificate that allows me to touch his 'carrots' so I took it the wrong way and elbowed him hard in the balls. Liam got me a pair of earrings with bunnies on them, and Zayn got me a new hair curler. Niall got me a build-a-bear that was a panda, and Harry got me a charm bracelet with the day we met on it. He wouldn't look a me when I opened it though. My heart swelled as I clasped it on. I could feel Monicas glares on me the entire time.

Niall recieved my gift, and all the boys gotten him nando's gift cards. He was so happy he started to cry. I am never not amazed by that boy.

As for Zayn, everyone had gotten him something hair related, minus myself and Liam, who had gotten him a do-it-yourself tattoo kit.

Liam had gotten my gift, and the other boys got him the other action figures from toy story. None of them could find the woody online. I smiled proudly as I had been the one who outbidded them and got it.

Harry got my gift, all the boys got him stuffed cats, and Monica said his present was, and then pulled him into the closest bedroom. I groaned, knowing they wouldn't do a lot and that she just wanted to make me angry. It was working

"He's gonna get some pussy there," Liam said as we all laughed at the gifts we got. 

"And I planned on having kids Jen geez, I meant I would let you have one of the carrots from the bag I got, not let you hit me in the jingle bells!" Louis moaned, holding his crotch. 

"Aww I'm sorry Lou," I said sitting back on his lap. 

"Hey Jen" he said 

"Yeah-" I said turning around, only to be kissed by Louis as all of the boys awwed. 

"it's a christmas miracle!" Zayn said laughing. 

"Jen will you be my girlfriend?" Louis asked with eyes full of hope. 

Say yes.

"I would love to Louis," And that's when I noticed Harry was in the doorway watching the whole thing, with a white stick poking out of his pocket. 

My pregnancy test.