Ch 17 Oh god they know!

Jen. ~edited~

Wake up, worthless. Ugh morning. I turn over to hit my phone for the time only to see a naked Harry Styles smiling down at me. 

"Oh god," I groan, face palming on the inside, "and oh god HARRY PUT PANTS ON!" 

"Your the one without a shirt on!" He retaliated smiling at himself.

"Oh god!" I said for the 3rd time today. 

"Here put these on," He tossed me my bra and underwear from the floor along with sweatpants and one of his t-shirts. 

"HAZZABEAR I MADE YOU BREAKFAST JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE IT!!!!" Louis screamed from the kitchen. I swear he could not go a day without shouting.

"Can we not tell them about..." I asked totally embarrassed. 

"About the sex? Ya sure but you seemed pretty fine with it last night!" Harry had paused, almost hurt I wanted to hide being with him, but he wiggled his eyebrows nonetheless. 

"Oh shut the flack up," I shot back, knowing the flack would get to him. 

"You just said flack...that's it I'm telling them we did it!" He shouted, almost tripping as he pulled up his boxers.

"NO HARRY!!" I screamed as he ran down the bus.

"JEEENNN AND I HAD SEEEXXXX LAST NIGHT AND NEITHER OF US WERE DRUUUNK!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. Shitshitshit. 

I walked into the kitchen to see them all whispering and they stopped when I walked in. 

"Love I think you have a mosquito bite there on your neck because it's big and red," Zayn said smiling at me and Harry. My hand instantly covered my neck whe Harry spoke.

"Don't worry! We match babe!" As he proudly showed the lads his love bite. 

"Jen do you need to take a shower because you were pretty dirty last night," Niall said earning a  playful backhand slap from me and he pretended to fall down and die. 

"Great job how do we tell management that little Nialler is dead?" spoke up daddy direction.

"That's what you get for saying flack love," Harry whispered while smacking my bum as he left causing me to jump. I had noticed that Louis was being un characteristically quiet and had on a straight face. 

"Lou what's wrong?" I questioned hoping him to go back to normal. 

Louis.

Think of an excuse! Humor! 

"You're........finally a woman!" I shouted, fake crying into my hands. She walked out slowly just as I had hoped she would so I could talk to Liam. I was broken. My love just had sex with my best friend and neither of them had been drunk. This wasn't over with Harry. I wasn't giving up Jen that easy.