Ch 22 A day of ho(e)'s and mistletoes

Jen. ~edited~

I groaned as I turned off my television, and flopped face down on the couch. I can't believe Liam had filmed me singing that! That's what you get for being weak. My stomach churned, I had been puking all morning. Seeing as it was almost Christmas, I decided to go shopping and send the boys gifts and Louis an extra one for his birthday too. After hours of shopping I finally found a white shirt that I had "think of all the pussy you're gonna get" printed on it. Purr-fect for Harry. I smiled at my pun, I'm hilarious. For Louis I got him a blender, seeing how he had broken the last one, trying to make a smoothie out of Niall's phone. Collectors item toy story woody from eBay that only has 3 in the whole world, I thought would be great for Liam. Niall got a decoration to hang up that says 'why use a dishwasher when you can just lick the food off and put them back?'. For Zayn, I got him mascara as he and I would joke about him having better lashes than any girl.

I had been on my way to the car when I got a feeling in my stomach. I stopped in my tracks and marched over to the isle of pads, tampons, condoms, and..pregnancy testers. My back was killing me by the time I got home.

I put their gifts in a box to send with a note that says 

Merry Christmas and happy birthday Lou! I miss you all but it's for the best! Love ya! 

-Jen xoxo 

And off to the post office they went! 

******************** Christmas Day

It was practically just another day. I was alone, Maya, Meg, and Carly all went to go visit family, and I sadly put a roast in the oven. The smell had started to make me sick, and I ran to the bathroom before I threw up in the kitchen. I was confused as I gargled my mouthwash. As I put it back in the cabinet, my hand brushed against a box. The pregnancy tester. My eyes widened as I picked it up, carefully reading the instructions, before doing my business. 

"Five minutes wait before results. Come on!" I groan, reading the box out loud. I set the tester down on the sink side, walking out to check on the roast. It still had at least a half an hour I had decided, as there was a knock on my door. I walk over, opening it widely to see five boys on my doorstep.

"Hi Jen..." said Harry. I stared at them in shock.

"We just got here Haz don't make things awkward already! And hello love! Kiss me it's my birthday!" Louis screamed, as they walked in, giving me a hug.

"Hi Lou," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek, as I did to the rest of them."Did you guys get the gifts I sent you?" 

"Yeah but we didn't want to open them without you!" Niall said grinning at me.

"Umm...can I use the loo please?" Harry said, avoiding eye contact. I nodded as he brushed past me. We all walked into the main room and they made theirselves at home. Louis picked me up and took me into the kitchen as I made eye contact with Liam. He shrugged and I groaned.

"Care to explain why I was just carried?" He only held up a mistletoe in response and kissed me before running straight back into the living room as Harry walked in. 

"Uhh...Jen, can we, can we talk?"