Ch 14 concert time

Harry. ~edited~

I started to lean in getting lost in her big brown eyes when suddenly my phone went off as we were centimeters apart. De ja vu much. She ran off looking scared that we almost kissed.

"JEN WAIT!!" I shout after her.  "Ugh HELLO WHAT DO YOU WANT LIAM!" I shout into the phone.

"Mate get your ass over to hair and makeup room quick we're almost to the arena. 20 minutes 'till show time!" With that he hung up as I sprinted to change clothes.

Jen.

Keep running. It'll do your fatty legs some good. I've about had enough of my voices. I can't just ignore them, I shudder recalling what happened last time I did. I really like Harry! The bus pulls to a stop and around forty people are running in the back entrance of the arena. Myself being one of them. A nice lady named Lou greeted me as she started to curl my golden hair down to my back. I jump as the door bursts open and hiss as the curling iron hit my skin. Harry sheepishly stood at the door.

"Sorry wrong room!" He said running back out. I chuckle as he waved his arms around while running.

"You have a strange boyfriend." Lou laughs as she finishes my last strand of hair.

"Oh no he and I aren't dating." I politely tell her, a blush forming on my cheeks.

"Oh sorry, it just seems like it! Anyways head next door for my sister for makeup, she won't have to use blush I see." She winks at me as I head to the next room. I turn even more pink at her words.

"Thankyou!" I call out to Lou. I like her already.

Next door I foun her sister as she quickly applied lovely natural makeup w/ eye liner and mascara.  She cracked the same blush joke as Lou and after that I was greeted with wardrobe for a peach/coral pink dress with long brown boots and knee high white socks so you only see the top of the socks.

"JEN YOUR ON IN 15 SECONDS!" called I had learned was named Paul.

"IN 3

2

1!"

And with that, Harry and I walked onstage in the blinding lights.