Ch 20 Silly love metaphors

Jen. ~edited~

"Jen you look amazing" Harry complimented, licking his lips while staring at mine. 

"Thanks, you don't  look too bad yourself." I joke back. He was wearing his signature blazer look. You know how girls on tumblr see them and say that their "daddy game is strong"? Yeah I can kinda get that right now.

"Care to tell me where we're going?" I ask as we step out of the car and into the cool air.

"Nope it's a surprise!" He said, ruffling my hair. 

"If you mess up MY curls, I mess up YOUR curls" I threatened, being serious.

"First rule of our date; no messing up the moneymakers!" he said referring to his hair.

"Oh so there's rules now?" I chuckle before truely noticing my surroundings. The London eye. I had always wanted to go here. Amanda had always promised to take me one day.

"Harry Styles reservation" He said to the man at the entrence. Reservation? 

"IT'S HARRY STYLES FROM ONE DIRECTION OH MY GOD!" A girl screamed as cameras started to flash and a mob started to form.

"Like now please!" He continued, as we ran into the pod. I gasped seeing the inside.

"You like it?" Harry asked nervously. There was a table in the center covered by a white cloth with two chairs, a candle in the middle and a rose in a vase next to it. 

"I love it!" I said jumping on him with a hug, causing us to fall with me on top of him. 

"Well ello there love," He said while I stared at his lips, too shocked to move at our proximity. 

"Like what you see?" Harry winked when he saw my gaze causing me to blush. 

"Sorry, let's go eat..." I changed the subject, trying to avoid the awkward moment.

"Vouila! Fried chicken!" he said, oddly proud of himself. 

"Oh how fanc-" but I was cut off by the sound of a helicopter. 

"Damn papparazzi." He grumbled, and I almost missed what he said.

"What?" 

"The paps are filming our date" He grimaced, trying not to move his mouth and smiling at the camera recording us. 

"Anyways, Jen there's something I want to ask you. I got you something that represents how much I love and want to be with you," he said reaching into his pockets, then quickly checking the others. "Uhh..." 

There's nothing there. He doesn't love you. Yell. Put all your emotions out. Make him feel all your pain.

I obliged.

"Is this supposed to be some kind of joke?! You say you have something as a metaphor of how much you love and want me to be with you, then have nothing! I mean, I'm not a girl who needs to be showered with gifts but I loved you Harry and what just happened breaks me because you basically just told me you don't like me at all!" I started to cry. Cry at my emotions, and that I let the voices get such control over me.

"Jen please-" 

Leave.

"No Harry, just please take us back down so we can go back to the bus." 

"But I-" 

Quit. 

"No. I want to go home. Not the bus, home. I'm sorry Harry, I'm quitting the tour." I say, turning my head and looking away.

"Louis," he muttered," I knew he did something but now I know he took it," he said to himself. What?

Hurry up bitch.

"Please just take us down," I said as I stopped crying, remembering our date was still being filmed.

"Take us back Paul," Harry said into the speaker, and with that, the pod descended again.