Ch 13 Lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Jen. ~edited~

Harry's and I's last conversation kept playing in my head when we were on the bus. He does actually like me, that's obvious. Why would he? The icy voice in my head makes me tap my foot nervously. Ever since the boys have arrived the voices have been coming back more and more. I need speak to Harry before we perform. I get out of my tiny bunk and walk down the first level of the bus.

"HARREEHHH!?" I scream, looking in the kitchen.

"WHAAAAAT!?" he called mimicking my tone walking in, with a pair of sweatpants hanging loosely on his hips. I glance down at his toned chest, admiring his muscle and tattoos.

"Did you call just to stare at me?" He smirked, "but seriously what did you want I need to practice with the boys."

"Oh sorry. Uh, I just wanted to practice our duet.. I think I'll do the song with you along with I'm yours s and you belong with me for the concert if that's okay," I ramble. When I heard the songs I ended up choosing, they reminded me of Harry and made me feel more confident.

"Nah it's cool we can practice," he said from the other side of the island (a table in a kitchen but the name fits wih the song) winking. I pull out my iPhone and play the song as Harry started.

"Do you hear me

I'm talkin to you

Across the water across the deep blue

Ocean

Under the open sky

Oh my

Baby I'm tryin"

I start my part, looking at Harry as I walk around the island.

"Boy I hear you In my dreams

I hear you whisper across the sea

I keep you with me

In my heart

You make it easier

When life gets hard"

I almost chuckled at how perfect that part fit with how I feel about Harry. Now we were both walking across the kitchen and almost stumbling into objects trying to maintain eye contact while together singing he chorus

"I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be comin home again"

At this point we had walked up to each other face to face hands in hands but the music was quickly drowned out as Harry leaned in and...