Ch 15 concert time part 2

Jen. ~edited~

Harry walked up to the mic to introduce me as I felt my palms grow sweaty under the bright stadium lights. I felt the thousands of eyes on me and I wanted to run but I felt frozen. There's no turning back now. You have quite the show to put on.

"Ello London! This is my BEST FRIEND named Jen and she's going to be our opener from now on! I'm going to sing a duet and then she's going to do two covers. Say hi Jen!"

"Er, hi! My name is Jen and this first song is called lucky!" I smile and feel relieved as the fans cheer. The music started and I grew nervous all over again, but Harry looked to me and calmed me down throughout the whole song. 

The cheers exploded as the song ended and Harry and I had our noses touching. When in front of 8,000 people, Harry finally kissed me and the crowd went dead silent before once more erupting in cheers. The kiss was sweet and passionate as I finally pulled away. That was definately worth the wait.

"Okay then! My next song is I'm yours so I'm doing it solo, so give Harry a round of applause!" I grew more comfortable as the girls screamed as he awkwardly walked off the stage when I looked over and saw something shocking. Louis kissing Eleanor. 

The music started as I was sucked into the final two songs. 

"THANK YOU LONDON!" I shouted as I ran off the stage. 

"Jen you did fanta-" Lou started to say. Silly bitch. How do you think he feels. They all must think you're a tramp. You kissed Harry and Louis.  I pushed past him in tears looking back at him with sorry eyes as I ran to the bus when he was forced to go to the stage. 

Louis.

She looked at me with hurt and tears on her face as she ran off. 

"Boys you're on!" Paul called. During the concert I kept thinking of her. I hadn't gotten to watch her perform. I could only hear her voice as I saw someone who I never thought I'd see again. Eleanor. I couldn't believe she was here. She looked at me and in slow motion, ran up and kissed me. I finally held Eleanor in my arms again as I kissed her back. However, something was different. I felt betrayed. She left me when I loved her, and now instead of having pictured El when I kissed Jen, I pictured kissing Jen at that moment. Eleanor and I made up and she took it as her and I being back together again. My thoughts were jumbled as I had agreed, unsure of any of my emotions. I wonder what she looked like or did on stage. I wish I could have watched...but the look on her face made it clear that she saw me and El. I guess she did like me too damnit! And now I had messed up my solo thinking about her infront of 8,000 people.

Harry.

I guess Jen was officially mine since Lou's with El again...I can't believe I kissed her up on stage! I felt fireworks as the kiss became more passionate and made my skin tingle, but then I remembered we were performing when we stopped. I paraded arpund stage, feeling better than ever. I finally had Jen. It was one thing and I would wave to fans and at one point cheekily hip thrust at you've got that one thing. The crowd was going nuts tonight. I stopped walking as soon as the words came out of Lou's mouth. He just sang, "Jens got that one thing." Okay, El isn't going to be happy. I'm not either. Luckily, the fans can interpret it as him teasing me about Jen. But as I looked at the other boys as we still sang, they knew Louis meant what he sang.

Eleanor.

"Jen's got that one thing!" 

That bitch is going down.