The girls and his curls

~Jen's POV~

"Jen I'm so sorry that I cheated on you. It was the worst mistake I've ever made especially with it being our anneversary I was going to give you a promise ring onstage and-" he started

"-Why give me a promise ring if you can't keep up your promise?!" I yelled, kinda loud. It makes no sense.

"It was my ex girlfriend Hannah. She dyed her hair, changed her wardrobe, and threw herself on me." I've heard of her. They dated during x factor.

"Then why was YOUR tounge in her mouth?" I saw it. He was snogging back.

"I don't know...im just really sorry." he looked sincere but I'm not going to end up back in his carrot malesting arms. I'm with Harry now anyways.

"Carrot malesting? You were thinking out loud again." he said smiling at me. I blushed and looked down that I just said that. Crap!

"Uh...yeah. My mind isn't the best place to be. But I am with Harry now and I just think that we would be better of as best mates instead of dating, I can't really trust that you would be faithful." he looked hurt but he cheated on me, it's his fault.

"Okay. I'm really sorry though but yes, best mates." he smiled sat me and gave me a big bear hug. I laughed and we walked back put to Harry and the others. I went to go sit on Hazza's lap but Louis beat me and jumped on it. Harry grunted because Louis's elbow hit him right in the carrots.

"My Harry," he mumbled while shoving his curls in his mouth

"Get your fat arse off of me!" I decided to go sit on Dani's lap.

"Danielle are you cheating on me with her?" Liam asked, playing.

"Yes im sorry Liam. For 5 months now..." dani said and I laughed.

"Can we watch?!" Louis said looking alert.

"No!!" Danielle and I said at the same time. Liam just laughed and kissed her on the cheek. I got off her lap and sat next to harry and snuggled into him. Lou just stretched his feet onto me.

I need some new friends,

Or normal ones, that would be nice.