Ch 21 Forever and always

Harry. ~edited~

'It's time to wake ilup in the morning in the morning, we've got McDonalds breakfast for you' my alarm beeped. I groaned as I rolled over in my bunk. Wiping the sleep from my eyes, the memories of last night flooded back to me. I roll my eyes as I stood up to get ready for our interview. The bus  had dropped Jen and her friends off, against all of our protests, as soon as they could drive to her place. Now clothed, I walked into our kitchen nook. Grabbing a banana, I sit on the counter, hearing a crubling noise. I looked to the left, to see a piece of paper under my hand. A note.

Hi boys, 

By the time one of you finds this, I'll be gone (duh, you lot saw me go) but I just want to tell you that it's my decision that I had to make here and I don't want you guys to blame yourselves. You've all been very kind to me but something was just telling me that my adventure was over and I needed to go home. I'll watch your guys interview tomorrow (or today whenever you find this). Thanks for the memories.

I'll love you all forever and always 

-Jen Xx

She was just being nice in the note. It was my fault she was gone. I shout for the boys to come in here.

*********** 

"Ladies and gentlemen...ONE DIRECTION!" Our interviewer Miranda cheered with the crowd as we all walked in. The interview was going fine, until she started asking the pointless questions.

"So boys, relationship status?" She leaned in as if it was the most intruiging question ever.

"I am currently single," Louis spoke up first.

"Me too," Zayn added. 

"I have Danielle," Liam said, giving a small smile, probably thinking about his curly haired bird.

"And I have nando's," Niall joked, which got a laugh from everyone in the studio.

"Now Harry, I have an exclusive video here of you on a date just last night, shall we watch?" Miranda grinned as she played the entire date of last night. 

"That was pretty bad there Harry, but ladies, he's single!" She cheered. Ha ha ha. That's so good. I bowed my head and looked to my shoes, twiddling my thumbs.

"But this Jen here who was your opener on tour, had an amazing voice. Now Liam, you caught her singing after the date, filming it and puttong it on twitter with the caption, 'Isn't she so talented?! Respect guuurl. @Jen_0fficial' Let's take a look!" I looked over to Liam, and he gave me a half smile. Why hadn't I seen this before? The screen showed her, hair messily placed in a bun. It was filmed from the back so you only could see her sillouhette. She started singing Forever and always by Taylor Swift. Her delicate fingers moved shakily across the piano.

"Once upon a time,

I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eye 

We caught on to something 

I hold on to the night 

You looked me in the eyes and told me 

You loved me 

We're you just kidding 

Cuz it seems to me 

This thing is breaking down 

We almost never speak 

I don't feel welcome anymore 

Baby what happened please tell me 

Cuz one second it was perfect now 

Your halfway out the door 

And I stare at the phone 

He still hasn't called 

Then you feel so low 

You can't feel nothin at all 

And you flashback to when he said 

Forever and always 

You didn't mean it baby

"Now that looks like it was taken just after the date!" She said. No dip. She chose that song for a reason. But when she finished the song she started to cry so Liam stopped filming. 

I turned pale and started to feel dizzy. I broke Jen's heart and I couldn't get her back. What an idiot I am for only now realizing that I will never be with her.