prologue

30th July at 11:50pm

Harry's POV

Have you ever felt out of place? like you don't belong. Like nothing you do is  correct,  because I am currently feeling these emotions. I've been thinking a lot about family lately and have realised that i don't really feel anything when being asked about my parents. James and Lily Potter just doesn't sound right to me, like they don't mean anything to me or my life.

in exactly 10 minutes I  will be 15 years of age. another year gone without a family, a family to love me.

9 minutes until i get my inheritance and I can be rid of these abusive muggles know as the Dursleys.

8 minutes, 7 minutes, 6 minutes I'm counting down the minutes.

5minutes, 4 minutes, 3 minutes and counting. All this waiting is boring me.

2 minutes remaining and a slight tingling feeing has resonated in my fingers, toes, and back.

1 minute to go and the slight tingling has now increased to a dull throbbing sensation.

3,2,1 and my entire body bursts into a pit of pain. every thing hurts. everything from my toes to my head is being drowned in an inhumanly amount of pain.

the last thing I remember was the sound of Hedwig flapping in her cage.     

Tom's POV

Tomorrow counts as 15 years with out my son. without my little Hadrian. he was taken but the old coot at the young age of 3 months. 3MONTHS for crying out loud. I have spent the last 5 years searching high and low for my boy, but no sign of him, it's like he disappeared.

I will find my son and I will kill the old goat face for every messing with me or my family....

watch out Dumbledore cause the snake stalks its prey.