10| Mondays & Fight

There was never a woman like her.

She was gentle as a dove and brave as a Lioness

She was gentle as a dove and brave as a Lioness ❞

Weekend passed away like a blur. Friday party and Saturday hangovers, with Sunday movies on top. Time flew by fast.

It was Monday afternoon. After finally finishing with my tests and classes, I was free for the rest of the day.

Feeling the air of freedom, I wandered towards the Cafeteria, filled with loud students.

In the end, thankfully Ethan didn't talk about Friday night or about my nightmare. Though I wasn't sure if he knew it or not. But, I didn't want to take the risk. Everything went smooth and I hoped in future it would too.

Entering the Cafeteria, I ordered an Oreo shake and some fries and walked towards our table. Which looked like a conference hall of short tempered politicians.

"Why are you so rude?" Nate glared at Maria looking towards Maria. Who was busy on her phone.

"I am not rude. I just can't pretend to be nice to people, I can't stand" Maria snorted without looking up. Her left hand was twirling a strand of hair, between her fingers.

"You really are Winter's best friend" Finn chuckled under his breath. The two blondes Kate and Sharon were whispering to each other, heaven knows what.

"Well.. I am right here" I muttered flatly, presenting myself and took the empty seat beside Theo.

"Heeeyyy" Nate grinned at me and raised his hand towards me for a high five, sighing I raised my palm as it collided with his.

"What took you so long?" Maria asked, shoving her phone in her jeans pocket. And picked up some fries from my tray, before filling her mouth.

"Stuff" I mumbled tiredly, picking a fry for myself and nibbled on it.

"By the way, I didn't get the chance to ask you about some juicy details" She spoke up slyly, smirking at me, then quickly turned to wink at Finn. Something was Fishy.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw two guys caught in a heated argument with someone. I tilted my head, trying to look who they were. I instantly recognized the two guys, from the basketball team.

"Winter! Are you even listening?" Maria yelled making me quickly turn my head towards her, a sudden pain jolted through my neck just as I did.

"What?" I asked, irritated. My eyes went back to where the argument was taking place, suddenly my eyes widened when I saw the same silver coloured hair girl. The same girl I had always seen on campus.

Her?

"You stayed with Ethan in the same room for the whole night?" Maria asked slyly as Finn and Nathan smirked. Ethan who was sitting at the corner engaged in conversation with Theo, let out a chuckle.