31| Shoppings & Encounter

She was one of the rare ones, so effortlessly herself.

while the world loved her for it, she didn't

Last night, I stayed up really late, just thinking and re-thinking and had come to realize that Maria was actually right

Last night, I stayed up really late, just thinking and re-thinking and had come to realize that Maria was actually right. I was in fact, running away from my friends, pushing them away without even realizing, or maybe I did. Just too blind to care.

So, I decided to dedicate my whole day to my girls, even if it meant doing, what I hate with every fiber in my body, also known as shopping.

I liked shopping, but not like them. Checking out every single store, and every single item in them, just no. But, I welcomed it, embraced it, cherishing every moment spent together, this time.

"Hey Winter! Which one? Cherry red or hot red?" Kate called out, holding two very similar looking dresses in her hands, except that mild difference in color.

Giving them a thoughtful look, I analyzed the dress, thinking which one would look the best on her. "Hot red" I announced.

Giving me a big smile, she ran in the direction of the dressing room, shouting a loud 'I love you'

I rolled my eyes, then went back to my previous activity, that was, checking the numerous gorgeous tops, in every design and pattern, hanging there.

"Well, what do you think about this one?" Sharon mumbled, coming by my side.

Turning towards her, I met her excited eyes and then saw a bubbly pink crop hoodie she held.

"It's nice" I commented, taking the hoodie from her hand and furrowed my eyebrows, before speaking "But, you know what would be nicer?"

"What?" I almost laughed at her confused and hesitant features.

Handing her the soft fabric back, I turned to rake through the tops I was checking, sliding hanger to hanger and found a perfect piece.

"This" I admired the peach colored crop sweatshirt, with those eyelet laced up sleeves. Cute.

Giggling, she took the sweatshirt from me and gushed "Oh my god! It's so pretty. Thank you so much, Winter"

"No biggie" I shrugged.

"Seriously, you've got a great fashion sense. I think, am gonna bring you shopping with me all the damn time" She giggled, tucking her blonde locks behind her ear.

"You can wish. Now, go try this on and also pick some denim shorts with that, while you're at it" I urged her as she beamed at me, before going to the dressing room.

I scanned the store, looking at everything and nothing, when my eyes fell on a simple grey dress. My feet carried me towards it and feeling the silky fabric beneath my fingers, I was about to pick the hanger, when suddenly someone popped up in front