Chapter 9: Lover-Boy

-Harry's POV-

"Come on fellas!"

We have just few hours before Ava's gig, and I still have not gotten the lads to stop playing around so we can finish recording this song and head out. With how long it takes Zayn to get ready, we need to go now, or we will never make it there in time.

Louis and Niall continue to ignore me, kicking a ball back and forth to each other in the small studio. Zayn is still on his phone, talking to Perrie for the fifth time today. At least Liam looks as annoyed as I do.

"Harry's right lads, now let's get this done so we can go." Liam says.

Zayn begrudgingly ends his call and walks over to the booth. Louis and Niall of course ignore both Liam and I, and continue to kick the ball between them, managing to knock a few instruments over in the process.

Liam raises his voice to get their attention. "Now!"

Niall laughs, but stops immediately, jogging over and joining us in the booth. Louis follows behind him, saluting Liam as he passes "Yes sir, Daddy D!"

Liam rolls his eyes, following the rest of us into the booth.

Thirty minutes later, after fighting with Louis and Zayn for ten minutes to get them to stop joking around, the song is finally recorded.

As we walk down the hallway toward the car park outside the studio, we finalize our plans for this evening. Liam as usual takes charge.

"Everyone needs to be to the bar by 9. I've sent the address to all your phones." He then directs his attention to Zayn. "And don't be late."

"Calm down mate, I'll be there on time." Zayn defends himself.

"Good. And don't forget we have that club opening to attend after. There will be press so everyone needs to be on their best behavior."

Louis just scoffs, while the rest of us nod our heads. I totally forgot about the club opening tonight. "Hey mates, do you find if I invite Ava and her friends?"

"Are any of them hot?" Niall asks, everyone chuckling at him. "What? I plan on getting right pissed tonight and having some proper fun."

Louis can't contain his laughter. "Please mate! You are all piss and no wind. You don't have the bollocks to make a move resulting in 'proper fun'!" He puts his fingers up in air quotes.

"Sod off Louie!"

"Okay lads, enough!" I laugh, knowing Louis is spot on about Niall. "So can I or not?"

I get several 'of course' and 'sure' in response. Pulling out my phone, I shoot Ava a text.

To Ava: Hiiiii Ava. Just checking in to see how you are doing. I know you are probably nervous for tonight, but you will do ace. We are all routing for you. -H xx

We walk outside to the car park, and are immediately surrounded by fans. It's always a bit surprising, no matter how many times this happens. We all stop and take a few pictures then we are rushed into the back of several cars by security. Sliding into the back seat, my phone dings.

Ava McCain

One New Text Message

~That is so sweet of you! Yes, I'm VERY nervous. But don't worry, I'm not to the point of fleeing the country or anything. Not yet anyway. :)

To Ava: Haha good. The lads and I are going to a club opening tonight after your show. Would love for you and your mates to join us. -H

~That sounds awesome! I'm sure they would all love to go. Thanks for the invite. :)