Chapter 66: Tweets

-Ava's POV-

"You should of seen her last night Ava, she was wearing that little tutu I sent her last week and singing I'm a little teapot!"

I laugh at Lou's description of her FaceTime chat with Tom and Lux last night. They are such a cute family.

"I can't wait for them to visit next week!" She beams while showing me a pic of Lux in her tutu.

"So cute! How long are they here for?"

"Just a few days. I wish it could be more, but Lux is in preschool now."

"I can't believe I'm finally going to get to meet them!" I smile at her and hand her back her phone.

"I know. They will just love you, I know it." She smiles at me, "So where did you and Harry run off to this past weekend?"

"I had to go back to the states to take care of a few things." I respond, not wanting to go into detail.

"I saw the airport video of him snogging your face off."

"Yeah, you wouldn't believe the amount of twitter hate I've gotten over that video already. It just happened three days ago and I've literally gotten thousands and thousands of mean tweets about it."

"Some of the lads fans can get quite eccentric, but don't take it to heart. They've all already given you their support."

"Who?"

"The other lads. On twitter."

"What?" I ask confused.

"Just look." Lou hands me my phone sitting on the coffee table, "I've got to go grab my stuff, I'll be back in a few."

"Okay." I answer her as she leaves the room.

I open my twitter app on my phone only to be met with more messages to me about how hated I am. I'm going to have to ask El how she deals with this all the time.

Scrolling through my feed, I see what Lou was talking about. All the boys plus several of my friends have all said something about the hate both Harry and I are getting.

@NiallOfficial: Hey everyone! Please stop the hate towards @Ava_McCain! She's a great girl and she loves food!!

@Real_Liam_Payne: If you can't' say something nice, don't say anything at all. We all love you @Ava_McCain.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Regarding all the s.hit everyone is giving @Ava_McCain and @HarryStyles.... F.uck off and just let people be happy.

@zaynmalik: @Ava_McCain + @HarryStyles = None of your bloody business.

@PerrieEdwards: Couldn't agree more @NiallOfficial: @Real_Liam_Payne @Louis_Tomlinson @zaynmalik @Ava_McCain

@PoppyRoxx: To all you who are calling @Ava_McCain wretched things... She's fabulous and you're just jealous @HarryStyles isn't snogging you. #teamhava

@GemmaAnneStyles: Does anyone else fancy @Ava_McCain as much as I do? Oh right, my little brother. ;)

A huge smile overtakes my face as I read all the tweets. I really don't know what I would do without all of them. I start to respond to their tweets when the door is thrown open by a very sweaty Niall. I didn't realize what time it was, Soundcheck must have already ended.

"Got a candy bar thrown at me!" He smiles, ripping it open and taking a big bite.

"Actually it was tossed to me and you threw yourself in front of it." Louie smacks the back of Niall's head as he enters the room.