Chapter 43: The Plan

-Harry's POV-

"Nope, not happening!" Lou says as she pulls the bandana out of my hand, "You're wearing you hair down tonight, the fans will love it."

"It will drive me mad Lou." I complain.

"Well then maybe we should cut it!"

"Nice try, but no." I grab it out of her hand and stick it in my pocket, knowing I'll end up putting it on later.

"Don't forget about the after party tonight. And it's going to be fancy, so dress up."

"Okay, instead of my black shirt... I'll just wear my black shirt." I chuckle.

"Very funny Haz." She rolls her eyes at me. "Alright, you're done, now go get changed. You only have a few minutes till you need to be on stage."

I hop out to the chair and make my way over to the clothing rack, ignoring Liam as he passes me. I'm still not in the mood discuss what happened yesterday. I know I went a bit overboard, but I'm still pissed.

"What's with you two?" Louie asks me, pulling a shirt over his head.

"Nothing."

"Yeah, that's why you've been ignoring him all day. Because NOTHINGS wrong."

"Sod of Louie, I'm not in the mood."

"Well that's to bad, cause I am. I heard you threw a proper fit last night in the hotel lobby."

"No I didn't." I defend myself.

"Reeeaaally?" He raises an eyebrow at me. "From what I was told you might as well have been on the floor kicking and screaming."

"That's bullshit. I was mad, that's it."

"Cause Ava didn't tell you where she went."

"That among other things." I say, pulling my shirt off over my head.

"By other things you mean telling Liam to stay away from her."

I groan as I pull a shirt off the clothing rack, "Why the bloody hell did you ask me what is going on? You obviously already know."

"You do realize that is absolutely mad right? Liam and Ava?" He laughs.

"Leave it alone Louie." I warn as I button up my shirt.

"It is quite a torrid affair they are having. Hiking. Oh the deceitfulness!" He grabs his chest, pretending to be shocked.

"What's all this about?" Zayn asks, walking up behind us.

"Liam and Ava." Louie answers him.

"Oh yeah, I heard they got pretty hot and heavy out on the trails. Next thing you know he'll be taking her golfing." He laughs, smacking me on the back.

I roll my eyes at them, "Very funny fellas!"

"For real mate you need to calm down! Everyone knows Ava's your bird." Zayn chuckles.

"But she's not." I point out.

"Yeah, and I'm not cheeky either." Louie shakes his head at me then heads towards Lou to get his hair fixed.

"Did I just hear Louie say he wasn't cheeky?" Niall asks as he walks up.

"Yeah mate, been hearing alot of unbelievable things lately." Zayn replies as he follows after Louie.

"What's up with them?" Niall asks, going through his clothing choices.

"Nothing mate. You seen Ava today?"