Chapter 27: Soundcheck Revenge and CPR

-Ava's POV-

I can already hear the crowds outside the venue.

They are singing What Makes You Beautiful. I know it's only going to get louder as the guys start sound check. Tonight they are expecting over two hundred thousand in attendance, and the guys are, as Niall says 'stoked!!' I have to give it to them, they really do have awesome fans. Well, except for the crazy obsessive ones.

Lou and I walk out and take a seat in some of the chairs to the side of the stage. To me sound check is so much better then the actual concert. It may be because I've seen the concert dozens of times now, but they are just all so goofy during sound check, I love it.

There's probably about 1000 girls down in front of the stage, lucky fans who snagged sound check tickets. They already start screaming when the band comes out and starts tuning their instruments. But that's nothing compared to when Louie runs out yelling with Zayn on his back. The girls literally lose it. Niall prances out behind them, reminding me of a little pony. Liam and Harry follow, as the screams get even louder.

"Hiiiii!" Harry calls out to them, "We are One Direction, nice to meet you all. Welcome to our sound check party. First of all we are gonna do a song, then we are going to take questions from you guys."

"You all alright?" Liam asks, getting a scream in response.

Niall grabs his guitar and plugs it in. Zayn picks up an iphone that was thrown on stage and hands it down to security to pass back to its owner.

"Are you having a good time?" Louie asks. Another very loud scream breaks out.

Harry spots Lou and I, pointing at us. "You're sat down, so you can't be having a good time."

We have played this game with him before so we jump up and scream like fan girls.

"There you go!" Harry laughs.

"They're paid to do that by the way." Niall adds, getting a laugh from the crowd.

"We're gonna start with Teenage Dirtbag." Zayn informs the crowd as the music starts and the boys start spreading out on the stage.

Harry starts singing and awkwardly dancing across stage. How can he dance so badly but still be so hot? It's almost frustrating.

The crowd starts singing and dancing along with them as the song goes on and when it ends they of course get another round of screams as Liam thanks the crowd.

"So who has seen the video for Best Song Ever?" Harry asks, getting a large squeel from the girls in response.

"So what did you think? Did you like it?" He asks, receiving a quite a few Love its and It was Awesome.

Niall interrupts him and they all began mumbling incoherently to each other before going into the questions portion of sound check. All the questions are usually the same from one concert to the next, until they call on one little girl up front.

"Hi! I love you guys so much!! My question is for Harry.. Are you and Ava dating?" She excitedly asks.

I feel my body tense as Harry glances at me.

"Cause you totally should be, you guys are so so cute together!!" She adds, getting a few screams from the girls in agreement.

Lou snickers next to me and I want to melt into my chair and disappear.

Harry chuckles and a grin takes over his face as he replies to her, "Well, no we are not dating. But.. she does have a hard time keeping her hands to herself."

All the guys, including Lou bust out laughing as the girls laugh and scream, with a few whistles thrown in. I cover my face with my hands, he so did not just say that!