Chapter 39: Words of Wisdom

-Ava's POV-

I wake up feeling like my head weighs about a hundred pounds.

Forcing my eyes open I try to get up and realize there is an arm wrapped around my waist. I turn around to find Harry softly snoring next to me. Why is he in bed with me?

I try again to get up but his arm only tightens around my waist, "Harry." I try to shove his arm off but he doesn't move.

"Shhhhhh. Am sleeping."

Ugh his morning voice makes something in my stomach stir. In a very good way.

"Harry, let me go." I say, raising my voice.

"Shhhhhhhhh love... just go back to sleep."

Okay I don't have time for this, I have got to pee! I shove him off me and head towards the bathroom attached to my room. Five minutes later I come back into the bedroom, feeling much better now that my teeth are brushed. But my head is still killing me. I try not to think about why, I don't want to relive last night. There's to many emotions there I haven't let myself think about for a very long time.

I realize I'm just in a tank top and underwear so I quickly pull on some sweatpants. Harry asleep in my bed is a beautiful sight, one I could really get used to. God, what am I thinking? No, what is he thinking? Why the hell is he in my bed?

"Harry."

Of course the sleeping bear just rolls over and groans, clearly annoyed I'm disturbing him. I check the time and realize we have to be at the airport in less than an hour, so he needs to get up anyway. I grab my pillow and hit it against his back. I decide to go with the only method I've learned works, so I smack him repeatedly in the head with the pillow.

"Okay, okay! I'm awake!" He grunts, yanking the pillow out of my hands.

"Good. Now how about you tell me why you are in my bed."

He sits up and rubs his eyes trying to wake himself up fully. He looks up at me with a smile but then his whole face falls. He just sits there staring at me. On my god, does he have tears in his eyes? What is going on?

"Harry, what is wrong with you?"

"Ava, I..."

"You what? What is going on?"

I can tell he's deciding something in his mind, but he doesn't speak.

"Harry please, I really can't take anymore drama right now. So just tell me why you are in here. And why are you so upset?"

He slowly puts a smile on his face. But I know it's fake, it doesn't reach his eyes.

"I'm not upset. Allergies." He shrugs.

"Okay so why did you sleep in here last night?"

"The bloody couch is awful.... couldn't sleep on it again. So it was coming in here or trying to squeeze onto a twin with either Luke or Calum. You have a double so it was just the obvious choice."

"Ok, but maybe ask me next time?"

"Suuuure. I was going to last night but you were already asleep. And being you immediately cuddled up to me when I laid down... I figured you didn't mind."

I can feel my cheeks flush as he smirks at me.

"Well get up, we have a flight to catch and we need to hurry or we won't make it in time and you still have to pack. And the airport is like twenty minutes away."

"Ava, you're rambling. And it's a private jet... think they probably won't take off without us."

"Right. Well whatever," I say, tossing his shirt at him. "Can you just put on some clothing please?"