Chapter 50: Love Looking Back

-Ava's POV-

I feel like electricity is shooting through my veins, making my whole body more sensitive to his touch. He moves his hands down to my waist, wrapping his arms around me. I move mine up and grip the back of his neck, pulling him even closer.

He licks my bottom lip, begging me to deepen the kiss. I part my lips, letting his tongue slip into my mouth. God, he's a good kisser. Like amazing. I can't get enough of his lips, and from the soft moans coming from his throat, I think he feels the same.

He moves his hands down and cups my bum, lifting me up. I wrap my legs around his waist tightly. I've never been so turned on in all my life.

He walks out of the water slowly, not wanting our lips to part. When he makes it to our towels he lays me down on my back and hovers over me, his legs straddling mine.

I moan in frustration as he pulls his lips away from mine. He smiles down at me, then dips his head and kisses my neck right below my ear. He moves his lips down, skimming the surface down to my collar bone. He then attaches his lips where my neck and collar bone meet, sucking harshly. My back instinctively arches and I wrap my hands tightly around his neck. He stops, removing his lips and blowing on the freshly swollen area.

I shudder at the feeling and he moves his lips back up my neck, stopping right under my jaw. Then his lips meet mine again and I quickly open them, slipping my tongue into his mouth. He moans against my lips and puts his hand under my arched back, pulling me up against him.

God, I've never felt anything like this before. I didn't know this much passion and desire was even possible. My body is on fire wherever his hands and lips touch.

This could escalate really quickly, and part of me wants it to, but I can't. I know I would be a huge disappointment to him. Scott never had a problem telling me I was a bad lay. He also never had a problem getting off though. And then there's that other problem that I'm completely embarrassed by. Ugh!

Harry's lips once again leave mine and move down, kissing my chest right above my bathing suit. God, life is unfair! This is literally torture knowing I can't take this as far as I would like to.

He sifts all his weight onto one arm and runs his free hand down my neck and over my breasts. His hand travels even farther south across my stomach and my breath hitches in my throat as he slides it in between my legs. God I can't take much more of this.

I quickly take charge and flip us over, me now straddling his waist. Holy shit he is hard. The feeling of him against me makes a wave of heat rush through my body. I lean down over him and press my lips against his. He wraps his hand around the back of my neck forcing me closer and closer.

I pull away and sit up, out of breath for several different reasons. Unhappy with the loss of contact he sits up and pulls me against his chest, kissing me again. He gently rocks his hips up, making me fully aware there is just two thin pieces of material between us.

I know I can't go all the way with him, but I'll be damned if he doesn't get some pleasure out of this. I slowly move my hips against him, causing him to softly moan into my mouth and grip my hips tightly.

Wrapping my arm around his neck, I use the leverage to rock my hips against him more forcefully.

His lips part from mine and he takes a deep breath as I move against him again.

"Fuck Ava, you're gonna make me come in my shorts." He pants out.

I smile at him, knowing exactly what to do to send him over the top. I can hear him gulp as I move my hands to the top of my strapless bathing suit, pushing it down over my breasts and down to my waist.