Chapter 75: "I'm Yours."

-Ava's POV-

Harry doesn't say as word as we drive to the hotel. He just stares intently ahead at the road, holding my hand tightly.

He slams the car into park as we pull up, not even glancing at the frightened looking valet as he walks around the front of the car and opens my door.

He smirks at me as he offers me his hand and I gladly take it, thankful that he's blocking the view of the paps who are standing around in front of the building. My dress doesn't make it easy to exit a car and remain modest at the same time.

He grasps my hand and leads me to the front doors, but of course several paps move to talk to him.

"Harry, just a quick picture please!?

"Harry, do you have anything to say about the strange coincidence that you started dating Ava right after she inherited over a hundred million dollars?"

I stop in my tracks and glare at the small man who yelled that out. I have a strong desire to punch him right in the face. Harry pulls on my hand and shakes his head at me. How he can always remain so calm in these situations is beyond me. I've been witness to some really horrible things yelled at him, but he always remains polite.

I decide to follow his lead and just ignore them, letting him pull me inside the building. Thankfully the hotel does not allow them to follow us in.

We step into the elevator and Harry pushes the button for the penthouse. Wow, he really did go all out.

I hear his heavy breathing and I glance over, seeing him look me up and down. I've never seen him quite like this. I have to admit, I have a small bit of fear rushing through my body right now. But that feeling is definitely overpowered by excitement when I see the lust in his eyes.

In my mind we've sort of been together since the night Scott attacked me. The night I really let Harry in. That's been several weeks ago now, and we've been somewhat intimate a couple times now. I'm sure it would of been more often if we hadn't been sleeping on the bus almost every night since then. But even when we haven't Harry never tried to push anything with me. It's like he knew I wasn't ready before.

But now things are different. I may not be able to say it to him yet, but I know I'm in love with him. I'm ready to take the next step, even if it's right before we have to part. I still have a very big decision weighing on my mind and if I do decide to go to LA, I know I'll never regret doing this tonight.

Not with Harry.

I follow him into the suite, and I half expect him to just shove me against the wall with how he was at the club, but he doesn't. He leads me through the bedroom, a beautiful room decorated in soft colors, and into the living area. The balcony attached to it is immense, the Eiffel tower taking up much of the landscape. I didn't even realize we were that close to it. It's breathtaking all lit up against the darkened sky.

Harry leads me out onto the balcony where a small table and two chairs are placed. There is a soft candle burning on the table along side a bucket of ice and a bottle of wine. He pulls out a chair for me, letting me sit down. He pops open the bottle of wine and pours us each a generous glassful before taking the seat next to me.

He smiles at me as we each take a sip. I unintentionally moan at how delicious it is.

"That good yeah?" He chuckles at my reddened face.

"It's delicious, and this view is amazing." I look out at the Eiffel tower, wondering how I ever really got here. After my horrible past, here I am, just simply happy.

As I take another drink from my glass, I look over at Harry. He opens his mouth to speak, but immediately closes it.

"God... Am a bit nervous." Harry chuckles, raking his fingers through his hair.