Chapter 18: Evening the Score

-Harry's POV-

The crowd cheers as we finish our last song of the night and we take a bow. I'll never get used to the adrenaline rush performing gives me.

Leaving the stage, we jog down the hallway of the venue. We quickly make our way outside and pile into the back of two cars. Louie and Niall in one, and Zayn and Liam with me in another.

Making our way back to the hotel, we reminisce about the highlights of the night.

"Liam, I can't believe you fell again tonight!" Zayn laughs.

"I know mate! Honestly that was a proper fall! I think I skinned my knee this time." Liam pulls up the leg of his jeans, checking for injuries.

"Any interesting things get thrown at you?" I ask them, "Had an iPhone chucked at my face again."

"I can't believe they do that! I got a sick pair of glasses but that's about it." Zayn answers, holding up the glasses.

Liam takes the glasses from Zayn before looking at me, "You think an iphone's bad, I saw Louie get hit by an iPad tonight! Never seen that one before."

"Oh yeah I saw that! He was right pissed about that." I laugh, remembering The look on Louie's face right before he turned around and flipped the crowd off.

"Almost forgot! This was meant for you." Zayn says, pulling a banana out of his jacket pocket and handing it to me. I gladly take it and after peeling it, take several big bites.

We arrive at the hotel, having to drive around to the back. As usual the front is crowded with fans.

There are a few fans in back, so when we get out we give them hugs and take some pics before heading inside.

Niall and Louie catch up to us right when we reach the lift.

"Sick show tonight lads!" Niall exclaims while running inside.

Louis rolls his eyes, "Yeah Niall real sick, until I got an iPad to the back!"

We all laugh, causing Louie to attempt to smack us all in the faces. "Not funny mates! That fucking hurt!"

Zayn decides to smack him back, which leads to a two man wrestling match in the floor of the lift. Sadly this isn't the first, or second time this has happened.

"Enough fellas!" I yell while Liam tries to pull Louie off Zayn.

Thankfully we reach our floor and the lift doors open. Niall takes off down the hallway yelling something about needing food.

We all follow him into the suite that Lou and Ava are sharing for the next couple days. We have shows three nights in a row at the same venue. It's nice to have the small break from being in the bus so often.

Louie and Zayn flop down on the couch next to Lou, while Liam and I lay on the floor. Niall drops himself down in an armchair, pulling out his phone to order some pizza.

"Where's Ava?" I ask Lou.

"Shower." Lou gives me a smirk, "We thought you lads had an after party to go to."

"No, that's tomorrow night." Liam answers her.

"Ah, well I should probably tell Ava not to walk around naked then." Lou laughs.

I feel heat rush to my cheeks. Mentally picturing the water running down her smooth skin. Over her perfect curves.

"Harry, ya okay there?" Niall laughs, raising his eyebrows.

Shit. I quickly sit up, grabbing a pillow to place over my lap.

"Really mate, you have got to end your dry spell." Louie brings further unwanted attention to me.