Chapter 78: Signing Shopping and Sighing

-Ava's POV-

"Wake up wake up!"

I groan, knowing I can't have more than a few hours of sleep under my belt. And my body feels it.

"Ava McCain, get your fit little arse out of that bed!"

My eyes shoot open when I realize it's not Harry's voice I'm hearing.

"Poppy!" I exclaim, jumping up and practically on top of her.

"I'll take that as I missed you and you're the best mate a girl could ever ask for!" She laughs, hugging me tightly.

"Still humble I see." I smile at her, happy to see my best friend again. Going from living with her to seeing her once every few weeks or even a month is quite a change.

"Oh please! I know you fancy my cheekiness!" She smiles at me and holds me at arms length, "So we are okay right? You still love me and all?"

"Yes Poppy." I've already forgiven her, but the thought is still in the back of my mind. At this point though, there's so many other things going on that I won't let it affect our relationship more than it already has. I need my Poppy.

"Splendid."

"Where's Harry?" I ask.

"Oh you mean that hot piece of British arse that let me in? Said he had to run and get something. He answered the door without his shirt on and I have to say Ava... Well done! The lad is proper fit! Worth the six month drought I bet!"

"Poppy please!" I shake my head at her. I'd almost forgotten how sex crazed the woman is.

"So I can see Niall was right..." She ignores my remark, "By the look of the love bites on your neck, he interrupted something quite steamy last night."

"So you've seen Niall already?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

"Of course love! I've spent the past two hours reminding the lad I'm worth waiting for." She winks at me.

"You have no shame."

"Shame is boring, the past two hours were proper fun!" She laughs, "Now go get some clothes on, we have dresses to buy and I have Niall's money to spend!"

"Niall's money?"

"Yes. If he insists I come to this a do, then the least he can do is buy a dress for me! I don't think one of my club hopping dresses would quite fit the bill."

"Afraid not."

"Well push on then! I know just the places we need to go to!" She shoves me towards the bathroom and I don't waste any time in grabbing some clothes and getting changed. I decide on some brown shorts and an oversized white spaghetti strap tank, pairing it with some simple jewerly and sandals. Brushing my hair out, I deem it fit to just leave it in its natural waves. I add a little color to my cheeks and lips, then I'm ready to go.

I walk out of the bathroom to find Harry and Poppy laughing. Harry looks like his usual gorgeous self in his black jeans and a black tee.

"Morning love." Harry smiles from the desk he's sitting down in front of, motioning me to come over to him.

"I didn't know you could get up so early." I chuckle as I walk up to him and he pulls me down onto his lap, wrapping his arms around me.

"Had a few things to do before the tour announcement this morning. Poppy said you ladies have a day of shopping planned."

"Yup, need a dress for tomorrow night." I respond, rubbing my hand on his back as I look down at papers on the desk, "What's all this?"

"Just the paperwork for the song you and Zayn wrote. We want to record some of it this Sunday, so we needed to get you to sign the release."