Chapter 28: "We sort of have company."

-Ava's POV-

It's been three days.

Three days since the pool incident.

Three days since Harry has spoken to me.

Three of the longest days of my life.

And it's killing me. He leaves a room when I walk into it. If he can't he just simply pretends I don't exist. I'm trying to convince myself that this is preparing me for when my contract is up. I won't ever see him after that. But it's only been days and I am already losing my mind. I can't even begin to fathom how horrible it will be to never see him. I find myself laughing at something during the day and picking my phone up to call or text him about it. Then I realize I can't.

I try to tell myself that this is a good thing, I was getting far to close to him. Wanting to share everything with him, spend every minute with him. God, I'm even missing his knock knock jokes right now.

Everyone has obviously noticed that something has changed between us. Harry has already either told the guys or they know to just not broach the subject. I told Lou everything. She came outside to find me after Harry stormed into the dressing room. She found me sitting on a bench, soaking wet, and crying. Her advice then was to just give him a little space, that he would get over it in to time.

Now, three days later, she is saying she's never known Harry to do something like this.

I pack my bag up and head towards the lobby. Today is Friday and the start of a three day weekend. We all have off. I was really looking forward to this weekend. Niall had rented a large house on Rhossili Bay, which is about 4 hours west of London. Poppy is meeting us there this afternoon. Zayn and Perrie and Louis and Eleanor are coming Saturday and Sunday. Liam is staying in London with his family as is Lou. Harry was planning on coming for the whole weekend, but I was informed this morning that he is now no longer coming at all. My heart literally dropped out of my chest when Niall hesitantly told me. I tired to shake it off and focus on the fact that I get to see Poppy again, but I can't.

I meet everyone downstairs and we head towards the airport. We are taking the private jet, which is dropping Niall and I off in Rhossili before bringing everyone else to London. Everyone except Harry that is, he isn't even on the plane. Wow he really can't stand to be around me.

As we take off I hear Louis telling Niall that Harry went to Cheshire to see his family. Though I am sad he isn't with me this weekend, I am glad he is getting to see them. I know how much he cares for them.

Three hours later Niall wakes me up and tells me we have reached our destination. After grabbing our bags, we say goodbye to everyone before leaving the plane. We don't even have to go into the airport, the car Niall rented for the weekend is waiting on the tarmac for us.

The car ride is quiet and I stare out the window watching the scenery go by.

"So...." Niall breaks the silence, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I give him a smile.

"Cause Harry told us what happened and we all told him he is taking this way to far. It's ridiculous."

I nod my head, well now I know I'm not the only one thinking that.

"I understand why he's upset. I did take things to far. But you're right, it is a bit ridiculous."

"He will come around, don't ya worry." Niall smiles at me, "Now let's have a wicked fun weekend!"

I laugh as he pulls up to the house, which is a simple, but beautiful with alot of the old UK charm. It has stunning views of the ocean behind it. Niall told me it's about a five minute walk to our private beach.