Chapter 4

I was woken up by my alarm and typical me slammed it to shut up, I'm suprised it didn't break.

I began my morning ritual of getting ready for school. This time around I applid a bit of makeup which I don't do on a normal day.

Wait how did I get a new makeup kit, I'm sure I left mine at Rhonda's.

Remember Paige got you a new one?

Oh right, thanks brain.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen and the sight before me got my screaming. A shirtless guy on black jeans with blonde hair was standing in front of me, his back to me of course.

"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my house?" I asked as I took one step back.

He turned to face me and I came face to face with one of the hottest guys I've ever seen. His hair which fell perfectly on his face and his blue eyes just complemented his looks. Tattoos adorned his arms and a few on his chest. I can't deny the fact that he's totally hot.

"I should be asking you the same question, who are you? " He gave me a once over.

"I don't think so mister, you're in my house if you don't know and the last time I checked no one who looked anything like you lived here," I crossed my arms o er my chest, determined to find out where this hot specimen of a human came from.

"And the last time I checked no one who looked like you lived in this house" He copied my action.

I rolled my eyes, "who are you to say th-"

"Morning JJ," Kyler yawned as he casually strolled into the kitchen. The sight of the stranger didn't seem to bother him.

"Who is this Ky?" I asked when he didn't say anything.

He turned to look at me and back at the stranger as reality hit him, "sorry Jemma this is Jasper Vanderwaal my best friend, Jasper this is Jemma my sister"

I glared at Kyler at his choice of my name but he didn't seem to notice.

"I taught Paige was your only sister?" Jasper looked at both of us confused.

"Long story Jasper," Kyler gulped a full bottle of water and trashed the empty bottle and headed to the front door,  "let's go bro"

Jasper dropped the cup that was in his hands in the sink and put on his shirt not saying another word as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Morning JJ," Paige walked into the kitchen picking an apple and a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Morning" I picked an apple and walked out headed to the garage. We got to her car and she drove out of the compound.

"Who's Jasper?" I looked at her.

"Kyler's best friend," she answered. "Why are you asking?"

"I saw him in the kitchen this morning, shirtless " I emphasized the last word

"Ohhh," she smirked wiggling her eyebrows, "he's smoking hot right" she nudged my shoulder.

"I won't deny that, he sure is," I looked outside the window, the encounter this morning replaying in my head.

We got to school and she parked the car and we walked to my locker first. I put my books for the first periods before lunch and closed my locker. Paige did the same and we both walked to class.

We got to class and settled in as the teacher walked in.

"Morning class." The teacher who was on the ageing side and whose name I don't completely recall greeted.

"Morning sir," we all replied.

"For today we're go-" the teacher was interrupted by the opening of the door and Kyler, Jasper and one other guy with brown hair walked into the class.

"Well young men you do rea-"

"Oh shut it old man," Jasper interrupted and to my surprise the teacher just shrugged his shoulders continued talking like nothing happened.

Kyler and the other guy took their seats behind Paige and I. There was one seat left and it was beside a girl with brown hair and thick framed glasses. Jasper walked over to us and told Paige to sit next to the girl so he could sit beside me.

"No Jasper sit there," she refused.

"Paige don't make me say it in front of everyone," Jasper threatened.

"Ugh fine," she reluctantly stood up and moved over to the seat beside the nerdy girl.

Before she sat I give her the 'you're so telling me later' look and she pulled her lips to a tight line.

I felt a pat on my shoulder and I turned to look at Jasper, "who are you?" He asked.

"Kyler told you, I'm his sister,"  The words were foreign in my mouth but well, that was kinda true. I mean I'm part of the family now, right?

"I don't believe you or him. Tell me the truth," he looked me in the eyes like that was going to make me start blabbing the truth.

I looked at him back in the eyes, "that's the truth believe it or not, your own problem."

"Whatever. By the way are you Italian hence the name?" Oh God, I taught people would never ask.

Please note the sarcasm.

"It's none of your business," I answered with a blank expression

He turned to face the teacher, "fine."

After a long hour of a boring lecture the bell rang signifying the end of the class and I hurriedly put my books in my bag and walked out of the class.

Paige met up with me and gave me that look that said 'you better start talking' and I gave her the same look and she immediately looked away.

She knew I wouldn't let what Jasper said to her in class just slip away like that. Even if she keeps shut now I would find out later on.

"He doesn't believe I'm your sister," I informed her.

So many emotions crossed her face but she finally spoke up, "Oh, I guessed as much, he never trusts anyone. He only trusts Kyler and Zayn"

I gave her a confused look, "who's Zayn?"

"The other person who came in with them."

"Oh, they're all good looking," I nodded.

"Yeah."

We walked into our next class and sat somewhere at the middle of the class close to a window and few seconds later Jasper and Zayn walked in. They took the last seats left at the back of the class.

The teacher walked in and started another long boring class.

***

"That teacher really knows how to make the class boring," Paige yawned as she dragged herself out of the classroom.

We both slept throughout the class and the teacher didn't even care.

"I'm starving let's go eat," she pulled my arm.

The moment we walked into the cafeteria my phone vibrated in my pocket and I fished it out. It was a text.

Dev 😝💜: meet me at d park.

Guess someone's skipping school.

***

Please vote, comment and share to your friends.

Have a great day/night!