Chapter 7

"Let's go" I said running down the stairs.

"Finally," Paige rolled her eyes and I pouted at her.

We were currently going to Maddy's house for the sleepover meaning that today was Friday. The entire week ran pretty fast and things were good.

We both entered her car, me in the passengers seat and she drove off. She would never allow me to drive her car as she always said that her car is her beloved, she calls it 'Lexi'. The girl is really weird and funny at times.

Everyone was back to normal and stopped acting weirdly. Jasper had to go home because he had some things to settle. He pretty much disappeared because nobody had heard from him. The few times I asked Kyler about him all he said was 'I'm sure he's still pretty busy'.

Okay maybe I just really wanted to apologize to him about the other day and my conscience was eating at me.

"So what exactly are your sleepovers like?" I asked turning to Paige.

"Well they're pretty fun and crazy," she giggled. "I remember one night when we dared Quinn to go sneak into her neighbors room and steal his boxers"

"What? Did she do it?" I looked at her in amusement.

"Yes. The best part was that he caught her and then they ended up making out. It was crazy!" she laughed and I joined her.

"Wow, you guys are really something else," I shook my head.

"We're here," Paige announced and the car came to a halt.

We both came down walking to the porch of the house in front of us then Paige rang the doorbell.

Their neighbor was obviously having a party and the music was pretty loud so she rang the bell multiple times so the people inside could hear.

The house was really huge, but not as big as ours. The entire street screamed wealth like ours so I wasn't surprised.

"Waoow! Calm down, I'm here," Quinn threw her hands in the air as she pulled the door open.

"Just had to be sure you'll hear," Paige shrugged.

"Come in, Maddy's in the shower," she opened the door wider ushering us in "Hey JJ," she hugged me.

"Hey" I hugged her back.

Pulling away from the hug, my eyes scanned the house. From outside, you wouldn't expect the house to be this richly decorated. Art pieces hung around the black and white walls. Most houses I had been to had art pieces in a few places but one look at this house and it's obvious that the owners of the house love art.

Everything in the house is black and white, the furnitures included. Maddy's parents really have great taste.

"You ladies ready for tonight?" Quinn asked as we walked up the stairs.

I willed my hands to keep from touching everything I saw, "what's happening tonight?" I asked as confusion took over my features.

"Well it's a tradition that during our sleepovers everyone must get drunk," Quinn grinned.

I could tell that she was excited for this, "I guess so," I shrugged, a bit open to the idea of getting drunk.

I'm not one for drinking because I'm still a minor but who doesn't drink at this age. I mean I'm almost there.

"Hey girls," Madison greeted as we entered a room which I'm guessing is hers.

The room is really big, well as big as my room. Probably bigger.