Epilogue

The crowd went wild as Jasper threw the ball straight into the net just as the game ended making the Blue Bears the winners of this year's basketball season.

I jumped off the bleachers and ran straight to the court, throwing myself on Jasper. He caught me with ease, spinning  me around before crashing his lips with mine.

"That was amazing Jasper," I said when we pulled away from the kiss.

His grin widened, "that was for you."

My heart fluttered in my chest and I couldn't hide my excitement.

Before I could say anything again he was pulled away from me and his teammates were lifting him up on their shoulders.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around.

A familiar lock of red hair is the first thing I notice. Her silver-blue eyes were locked on mine, looking apologetic.

"Jenny, nice to see you again." I said with a bit of sarcasm.

"Nice to see you too JJ, its been so long." Jenny said smiling widely.

"Yeah it has. Now what do you want?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

Her face dropped, "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what happened back then. I swear I wanted to tell you but Blake threatened to make my life hell if I ever told you. I'm truly sorry for being a coward."

Jenny was one of my so called friends back then. My old school's basketball team was who the Blue Bears played against today so I wasn't surprised seeing her here.

I ran into Blake, my ex boyfriend a few times but Jasper was always there to save me from having a conversation with him. When he saw that Jasper and I were together he was furious.

I wonder why? I mean he dumped my ass.

"Your apology can't change what happened Jenny so just go on with your life." I turned around, ready to walk away.

I had forgiven them for what happened but some things are better left in the past.

"Jemma wait," Jenny pulled my arm.

I paused, turning back to her.

"I'm truly sorry, I just want us to be friends again. It's cool if you don't want to be friends again." She pleaded.

I released my hand from her grip. I took a step towards her. "What about Jessica and Britney? Are you leaving them too?"

"Actually they kicked me out of the group," she dropped her head.

"Really?" I took a step back, a small smirk on my face.

She looked sincere. Jenny wasn't one to lie and everyone knew that. It was her betrayal that hit me most though. I trusted her more than the others.

"Fine," I gave in.

Her eyes lit up at my words, "oh my gosh thank you Jemma." She hugged me and I slowly hugged her back.

Just like old times.

"Jemma, we're going home," Paige's voice made me pull from Jenny's hug.

"So early?" I walked towards Paige.

"There's a party," Paige deadpanned.

"Right, let's go." I turned to Jenny. "We're having a celebratory party at my house, you want to come?"

She looked confused at first and I laughed, "come on and I'll explain."  I said grabbing her hand.

"Okay," She agreed and let me pull her from the crowd and out of the school.