Chapter 16

What the hell were you thinking?" Jasper asked angrily as he drove.

"I'm not thinking actually, I'm drunk." I replied just to piss him off more. If he thinks he can control me then he's wrong and I'll just have to show him.

But in all honesty I'm drunk, I think and I know that whatever happened this night is most likely going to be forgotten in the morning.

"That's exactly why I stopped you Jemma. You're drunk and you don't know what you're doing and trust me when I tell you that you'll forget all that happened in the morning when it will be too late." His gaze shifted from me to the road multiple times.

"And how is that any of your buisness, you obviously don't care if I make the wrong decisions or not, you don't ca-"

"What makes you think I don't care?" He parked the car, then turned to look at me, stopping me mid sentence.

"Because you're with that girl Kaitlyn and she's the only one you'll ever care about!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air.

"You're totally wrong about Kaitlyn, if you'll just let me explain you'd stop speaking like that."

"I should let you explain? Explain lies to me?" I chuckled, "you're all the same."

"I'm not lying to you," his voice was low.

I turned to open the door but I remembered that he locked me in, "let me out Jasper." I ordered crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'll let you out only if you listen to me, just hear my side of the story that's all I ask," he pleaded.

I sighed, "fine," at least it's better than sitting in here with him.

He stepped out of the car and to my side to open the door. As he opened the door, I ran inside the house and to the kitchen to get some water,I was really parched.

"Start talking before I loose interest," I took a glass from the cabinet and then filled it up with water from the sink.

Jasper took a sit on a kitchen stool, running his hands through his hair and face, "Kaitlyn is my ex, she came back to Carlifonia last week. I wasn't expecting to see her at the party but when I saw her I tried to stay away from her till she cornered me and forced a kiss on me. You know the rest," his eyes shifted to mine.

"So you're saying that when she kissed you you didn't kiss her back?" I refilled my glass.

"Yes, I didn't. I was thinking of you the whole time," Jasper stood up and walkee towards me, "I know what it looks like but you have to trust me, it's not what it is."

"Trust you," I scoffed, "you've got to be kidding me."

He didn't say anything else and neither did I. I finished my water and dumped the cup in the sink.

I was starting to feel light headed once again as the effects of the alcohol were fully kicking in. I guess my whole episode with Jasper had sobered me up a bit.

"Why is that so hard for you to do?" Jasper grabbed my arm, making me face him.

"You're all the same" I struggled to pull out of his grasp but it was just so hard to do, "let me go."

He didn't seem bothered about my struggle against him as he stared at me waiting for a better answer.

"You're all liars and trust me, I'm not falling for your acts anymore," I said finally able to pull from him.

I stormed out of the kitchen and up the stairs and luckily he didn't follow me up, when in the security of my room I slammed the door shut, sliding down to the floor.