5

I opened my eyes and squinted the light streaming through the gaps in the luxury sheer curtains. I looked around my surroundings, not recognising my hotel room. A small gasp left my mouth as I looked down at the strong muscular arm wrapped firmly around my waist. Colby's beard tickled my neck as he slept peacefully. Memories of last night flooded back into my mind. Dinner with Seth, laying on his bed, then spending hours wrapped in each other's arms whilst I was fucked out of my mind.

Realising it was morning, I panicked as I remember that I would be taken to the arena at noon to prepare for Raw tonight. I was interrupted by Colby stirring behind me.

"Morning beautiful" he said, placing a small kiss to the sensitive skin behind my heavily pierced ear. "Hmm, how do you get through security with all that metal" he asked amused at the amount of piercings that littered my body. I found comfort in the small amount of pain when getting the numerous piercings that I have.

"I have no idea" I laughed back at him, using my hand to push back the covers. My action was followed my a whine from Colby.

"Nooo, why so early?" He complained, tightening his grip around my waist. I shook my head at his childish behaviour.

"I have to be at the arena at noon" I whispered, looking back to meet his dark eyes. He lips curved into a smirk, again tightening his grip.

"You've got two hours" he shrugged, kissing my forehead. "If you wanna leave and go get ready" he started, "you've gotta give me a kiss" he grinned, raising his eyebrow. I gave him an 'are you serious' look and he just shrugged in return. I rolled my eyes and placed a small kiss to his lips. I pulled back only to have my jaw captured by Colby's hands. "A real kiss" he demanded before kissing me once more.

Once meeting Colby's kiss expectations, he finally let me get dressed whilst he watched, much to my embarrassment. Pulling out my key card, I was stopped at the door by Colby's teasing voice. "Don't forget to wear the shirt" he called from the bed, now standing in just a tight pair of black underwear. I stared for longer than intended at his sculpted chest.
I nodded before quickly opening the door and running down the hallway to my hotel room.

I leant against the hotel room, still trying to wrap my head around what had just happened in the past 24 hours. I quickly ridded myself of my dress and realised I didn't have any shoes. I left my shoes in Colby's hotel room. I shook my head and put Colby aside and tried to focus for my first Raw.

I tired to relax during my shower, hoping for the same amount of comfort I got last time. I just couldn't shake Colby out of my head. "I'll just have to ignore him" I said to myself, nodding and turning off the water. I wrapped the towel firmly around myself as I hunted for something to wear. I thought about not wearing the shield shirt, but I had promised I would wear it. I decided to just wear my navy blue scrub pants and a long sleeve top under the shield one. At least the pants make me look more nurse-y. Pulling on todays outfit I did all the necessities such as brushing teeth, hair, make up, before pulling on my black Nike's that I wear on placement.

There's something about wearing scrubs and having your stethoscope in your pocket, and ID badge attached that makes you actually feel like a nurse. It never sinks in until you walk into your placement for the first time. Everything becomes real. I looked at myself in the mirror, criticising my skills mentally. If I screwed up, I didn't had the back up of the nurse I was assigned too or a doctor, all I had was myself. I was flying solo.

"You are a high distinction student" I said to myself like a mad person. "You can do this" I finished before packing my own medical equipment into my handbag and waiting to be picked up. I didn't want to look like I favourited any potential patients, so I quickly pulled on a blue hoodie as a sharp knock came on my hotel door. I grabbed my bag and opened it to reveal my guide or chauffeur.