13

I stared at Colby in disbelief. What on earth had just happened. What the hell had happened in general. I tore my shocked gaze away from Colby and ogled at diamond. There was no doubt that my facial expressions were going to be the new source of memes, you're welcome. I honestly thought I was dreaming. I stood in the middle of the ring holding my left hand up in the light, the strobe lights bouncing off the diamond. It looked like an engagement ring. I felt like I just got engaged. The crowd chanting "this is awesome" made me blink and realise that I was in fact not dreaming and standing in front of thousands of people in the ring. The microphone was taken from Colby as he stepped closer, grabbing my hand and pulling it down.

"How about a kiss to seal the deal!" Dean yelled. My eyes widened. Good god. It was bad enough that I was in the ring in front of people.

Colby cocked his head to the slide. "Come on" he whispered, smirking as he wrapped one arm around my waist.

I gave him a nervous smile. "Really?" I whispered, moving forward and embracing his hold.

"It's just one kiss" he whispered back, his forehead leaning against mine. He looked into my eyes and smirked before attaching his lips to mine. Screams filled the arena. From the crowd and the commentators.

"This is insane! What is going on?! Is that Rollins and the nurse?! This is amazing!" I heard one yell.

We pulled away breathless just starring into each other's eyes. At least this moment was on camera, because it was something that I would need to re watch.

"Rollins is getting some tonight" Deans said into the microphone with a smirk. My jaw dropped and I looked at Dean in horror.

Of all the places to say that, he had to say it now.

"Really" Colby said, shaking his head.

"What? I'm just saying the truth" Dean replied with his hands up in surrender. I gripped Colby's arm and nodded towards the ramp, wanting to get out of the viewing of the crowd. Colby nodded to Dean and Roman before lacing our fingers together and squeezing them in reassurance.

"And one last thing" Dean said pointing his finger in the air. I tried not to look like I was petrified, but I don't think that it was working.

"Some people don't approve of this relationship" he said pointing to Colby and I with a confused face.

"So we are saying to all of you" he pointed his finger at the entrance screens. "That have a problem with the architect and the nurse, to come out here and say it right now!" He yelled at the end making the crowd scream.

Roman grabbed the microphone from Dean. "Why don't you come on out here instead of cornering someone in a hotel hallway and making them cry" Roman added.

"Because those black shirts you wear and headsets don't mean anything" he dropped the mic and stood at the ropes with Dean waiting for someone to come out. The crowd screamed, mostly in confusion. The Shield's music hit which was their cue to leave. Roman shook his head before climbing through the ropes followed by Dean.

Colby held the ropes open for me as I climbed through. It really wasn't easy. He jumped down off the apron and waited for me at the end of the stairs, taking my hand in his as we walked up the ramp.