41

It was my first raw as an actual nurse for raw. I had never been so nervous, it was like I suddenly forgot what to do. Leaving Jackson with Colby in the dressing room was easier than I thought it was, too easy. I hated how close he was with Jackson, it felt like I didn't exist. Jackson was like a rush of excitement that died down.

Everything began to feel normal as I strapped limbs and prepared for tonight's raw. This could be the piece I was missing, a sense of belonging. After I had Jackson, I didn't feel that I belonged here. Being on the medical staff for wwe wasn't quite how I planned my future as a nurse, but I'm happy that it is what it is. Had I not done my prac I would be in and out of theatre with no proper schedule. The amount of people who made an effort with me now surprised me. People from uni, even high school messaged me and tried to be in my life. Most of these people I didn't talk too or they just made fun of my subtle existence.

I had being asked to appear on total divas, but declined much to everyone's shock. I didn't agree with the show, it just gave the Bella twins an excuse to make them think they're better than everyone else. I didn't need to be on a reality tv show, I didn't want to be. Ever since I said I wasn't going to be on the show, everyone's being trying to change my mind. The only time I appeared on that show was when I was talking to Nattie. It was strange when I saw it and it said 'Caitey, Seth's girlfriend' or 'Caitey, Seth's wife' next to me on the screen.

"Sure I can't change your mind?" Nattie asked as I strapped her knee. Everyone wanted the view of someone who wasn't a superstar or who did backstage interviews.

"That's not me, I don't tell a camera how I feel" I lightly joked.

Nattie sighed and I felt bad. I knew she meant well, but it was just not me. "We all want Seth's wife to be with us, everyone wants to see your life" she said, still trying to get me to change my mind.

I shook my head, "I'm a mum, I have Jackson" I said, cutting the strapping. "It's not the life we want for Jackson" I added.

"The life you want or the life Seth wants for him?" She asked, her eyebrow raised at me.

"We want him to have a normal life as much as possible, me being on a tv show won't help." I put the strapping away in hope that it would end the conversation.

"He already doesn't have a normal life" she sighed. I went to reply to her but she had already left. I didn't know me not wanting to do this would cause so many problems.

"Still at you?" Colby asked as he stepped in, wrapping his arms around me. His body was a comfort but I sighed feeling the wetness of his shirt. I didn't like Colby in his ring gear, it made me paranoid when I saw him in it.

"Yeah" I whispered quietly. I wasn't doing the show and that was final. I pulled away from Colby's grip and turned to face him.

"Aren't you going to ask where Jackson is?" He asked with a frown after I didn't look for the little one. I shrugged my shoulders and cleaned up the room. Colby stayed in the same spot as he watched me with a frown.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, taking a step forward.

I gave him a funny look, "yeah why wouldn't it be?"

He stared at me before nodding and giving me a quick kiss. "I'll see you later." He didn't look satisfied.

I was fine, want I?

I sat in catering trying to eat but was annoyed by people telling me how cute Jackson was. I didn't need to be told how cute my son was, he looked like my husband. The group of people I didn't know scattered when Joe walked up to the table. He was sweaty which told me the boys match was done.

"Everything alright Caitey?" He asked, siting down. He never called me Caitey.

"Yeah?" I nodded.

"Are you sure? You know Jackson has being in the dressing room by himself the whole match?"

"Oh" I replied, looking down at my pasta. Carbs, must stop.

"Maybe it's time you talked to someone" he said after sighing.

I looked up at him, why would I need to talk to someone?

"Go to your son" he shook his head and gave me a disapproving look.

I slowly walked to the locker room, ignoring some of the people staring. Opening the door I was met with a fustrated Jon and an angry Colby.

Colby glared at me as he held Jackson in his arms. I didn't know why he was so angry.

"Get your stuff and let's go" Jon said, not looking at me as Joe came into the room. "We'll meet you in the car" he said to Colby before leaving with Joe.

Colby stood, placing Jackson in his carrier before looking at me. "We need to talk" he said, anger in his voice.

I looked at him confused, why was everyone angry with me.

"Look at him" he said, making me look at him in shock. "Look at him" he demanded.

I closed my eyes as I felt the tears, "I can't."

"He is your son." His voice was raised as he picked up the bags. "Take him" he said slowly, the look on his face telling me not to argue. Without looking at the baby I carried for nine months I picked up the carrier and followed Colby to the door.

"We're taking you to talk to someone" he stated, leading me out of the arena.

How's everyone doing? I got sick of all my boys being wanks so I dyed my hair 😅 anyone got any questions? I'm bored aha, I'll answer anything
I'm sorry this update too so long, I've being struggling to write something that wouldn't bore people.

Please vote!

Unedited.