37

"How about this one? Ooh what about this one? Or that one?"

Colby was more excited for baby shopping than I was. Sure, I couldn't wait to decorate the babies room and buy clothes, but anyone would think that Colby was the mother with the way he was acting. He was running around the store, filling his arms with various outfits, dropping half on the way. We had decided to wait until the mini Seth was born to announce the gender, Colby wanted it all to himself. He had even talked to the merch designers about making onesies and baby clothes. I was glad that Colby was excited for the baby, it took a lot of stress off my shoulders knowing he wanted this.

"Colby, before you buy half the clothes, Let's get the basics and make sure we have them" I stressed as I pulled the ten pairs of the same black pants out of his arms. We hadn't even looked at cots yet, Colby rushed straight to the clothes.

Colby poured and dumped the remaining black clothes into the trolley. "So what do we need?"
He asked, taking the list from my hand. Much to Colby's annoyance, I made a list of everything we were going to buy today, nothing more.

"We should look at cots?" I suggested, pointing to the display of cots on the back wall. Colby nodded and pushed the trolley in that direction.

"What theme are we going for?" He asked, his eyes gazing over the various cots. I opened my mouth to answer, but Colby cut me off. "I was thinking we could do a jungle theme!" He beamed at me. "We could paint the walls a nice grey, with black furniture and decorate with lots of animals."

Colby had put so much thought into his design of the babies room and I just loved it. Everyone near us stopped and looked at the man with long hair, jumping up and down throwing his hands around whilst half yelling ideas. It was one of those moments that Colby was mixed with a little Seth.

"I love that idea" I smiled at him, as he looked at me waiting for an answer.

"Great!" He half yelled again, before picking up the two boxes for a black metal bar cot. I stood back and let Colby take control as he picked out a mattress and looked at change tables.

"I don't think we need a change table" I piped up, seeing Colby deep in a mental debate. Colby turned to me, his hand still resting on his jaw.

"You're right, there's so many accidents of babies falling off, it's just not safe!" He waved his arms around again.

Who was this man?

"We could get a nice white dresser, and get a changing pillow to put on top? They have nappy caddy's too, like a nappy station!" I just nodded bewildered at him. I let Colby run around, grabbing whatever he think we needed. So much for my list. My arms were full of cot sheets that Colby had just dumped into them. He had so much stuff, I had to get another trolley. We hadn't even fully started on clothes or toys. Just decor and bedding.

Colby's trolley was overflowing with baby toys whilst mine was half full of clothes and sheets. We had already had two people come up to us and tell us how rude we are and how greedy we are. Some were just stunned to see Seth Rollins acting this way. Whilst he wasn't looking, I got many photos of him mid thought, mid idea yelling, or mid piling things into the trolley.

"I think we have enough for today Colby" I said to him, as my trolley started to overfill with multiple black outfits. Colby pouted at me again but nodded. "Let's see what we have and how much of what we have before we buy anything else" I suggested as Colby lead me in the direction of the checkouts.

On the way home Colby decided to go dresser shopping which took an hour as he was torn between two. We managed to get all the boxes in the car, which was a struggle. Our last stop was to get paint. I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a little bit mad at the lack of input I was having into the babies room, but the other part of me didn't care and didn't want Colby to stop. When we did finally arrive home, Colby got straight to work by covering the floor and taping the window ledges and door frames.

I took a quick nap as Colby prepared the room for a 'work of art'. My energy levels had been quite down recently, despite not being that far into my pregnancy. Walking into the babies room, I smiled at Colby with paint on his arms, concentrating heavily as he painted. Colby smiled when he noticed me, but it quickly turned into a frown.

"What are you doing in here? You shouldn't be in here, the chemicals!" He pointed the roller at me as he spoke.

I laughed and walked further into the room causing Colby to look at me with wide eyes. "What did I just tell you!"

"Colby, I'll be fine" I tried to reason with him. "Plus we could do a wall together."

Colby looked at me with furrowed brows before nodding and handing me a smaller roller. "Only one wall" he said with narrow eyes before going back to his masterpiece. Once we had finished the wall, Colby literally pushed me out of the room and told me not to come back in. I let him have his way and began to unpack his shopping spree.

I organised everything into categories; clothing, bedding, toys, decor. Colby had literally brought multiple black onesies, onesies with legs, singlets, t shirts, and pants. 70% of the clothes he bought were black. Typical Colby.

I wondered how long I would be on the road with the boys for. The baby was already big and looked to be about 9.5 to 10 pound. At the same time, I wanted to stay on the road until I gave birth. I hadn't being away from Colby since I moved here, and I struggled when he went back to America and I went back to uni. I knew that Colby was more ready to settle down as he was older, but was I? I haven't even had an offical nursing job. I changed my life plans when I met Colby, which is a decision I still debate. Colby has done things, all I have done is being in school.

"Thinking hard?" Colby's arms wrapped around me as I sat on the dining chair. I leaned into his arm, closing my eyes.

"Just tired" I mumbled which was a lie.

"How about we take a shower then you take a nap and I'll wake you for dinner?" He suggested, running his hands up and down my arms. I nodded having no energy to reply.

I was even more exhausted after the shower than before. Unfortunately for me, it didn't just turn into a shower. Since I started to show, Colby believed that I was more attractive. I wonder if he'll think the same once the babies born? I laid in bed, although I couldn't sleep. There as too many thoughts running through my head. Most were about nothing, but my body just wouldn't let me sleep.

I saw Colby come into the room who had a look of disappointment on his face when he saw me awake.

"Thought I told you to take a nap?" He whispered, taking a seat on the bed.

I shrugged and turned onto my back, "can't."

Colby sighed and pulled the covers back, "well diners ready, so let's get you two fed."

"Oh, and let's go back to the store tomorrow."

Dear god Colby.

Unedited.