21

I suppose going home for a short while wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Despite seeing my mother, I did manage to enjoy some of the time I spent there. But just like every other city, before you knew it you were packing up and moving on to the next. It was the second last city, and if any other time I was feeling low, I was feeling it more now. It had suddenly sunk in the Colby was leaving next week. After everything, I wasn't prepared for that. I was pretty sure that I had failed my assessment, although the patient dying was out of my control I still feel like I failed. I wondered what was left for Colby and I. I mostly wondered what was left for myself. After everything, returning home just didn't feel right.

But here we were once again preparing for raw. We enjoyed the days off in Perth. Even though we spent most of it by the pool since it was over 40 degrees. Colby looked great going between relaxing and signings and interviews with a sunburn, I couldn't help but laugh at him. He wasn't use to the Australian sun. Jon freaked about a huntsman in the shower back at the hotel, I had never heard such a high pitch scream before. If he thought the spiders were bad, wait till he got to Queensland with the snakes.

I had been feeling terrible ever since we arrived in Perth, I thought it was just because of the three hour time difference. As each morning I still felt worse, I put it down to the heat but part of me didn't believe that. Colby had insisted on becoming Doctor Rollins and not leaving my side today at all.

"You have a match you know" I said to him with a raised eyebrow as he continued to say how he wouldn't let me out of his sight.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes, "I'll just sit you by the commentators."

I guess because Colby was use to the cameras, he saw no problem with them being involved with our relationship. I on the other hand, hated the cameras. I had already been on camera more times than I wanted and I didn't want to be by the ring again.

"Colby, I cannot sit ringside just because I don't feel well. There might be people that need my attention" I stressed to the man standing in front of me who was shaking his head, having none of it.

"And what good are you to them if you can't perform at your best?" He smirked, knowing he was right. But I wasn't going to let him win that easy.

"If you want me go be near you, I'll stand by the gorilla for match" I tried to reason.

Colby went to protest but closed his mouth. He thought then nodded, "okay, fair deal. You stay at the gorilla for the whole match" he confirmed.

"Unless someone needs medical attention" I added.

"No" Colby shook his head. "They can wait, you will stay for the match and that's final" he dismissed before walking to the bathroom.

I sighed, sitting on the bed and running my hands though my hair. There was just no winning when it came to arguments or compromises when it came to that boy. Sometimes it was just easier to let Colby get his way.

If I thought outside was hot, it was nothing like the heat inside the arena. There was two fans in the treatment room and I was still sweating. I used packaged dressings as a fan, but made no difference. Colby was off somewhere getting ready or doing something with the boys. Colby had a title defence tonight and was in 'Seth zone' where you could barely talk to him because his mind was too focused on the match. I had spoken to him twice since we arrived, but each time he stared ahead of him. Someway Colby being in his mood gave us that much needed space that we need.

It was nice to just sit around and do nothing for once. Since the start we had being rushing here and rushing there. I could have used this time to socialise, but I decided to keep to myself in the treatment room. Currently, I was reading a news article on the transition from university to on field nursing. I had begun to doubt whether nursing was the career I wanted. Of course only me would doubt this just as I'm about to graduate. Being with Colby made me want to become a housewife, but that would never happen. I could never sit around and look after kids all the time. Part of me thinks that I am mental for how my head is all over the place.